022

Daphne

I'd decided to drop the whole, shooting their manhood thing and to enjoy my breakfast burger.

But Damien wasn't dropping, the me invading his closet situation.

"I was wondering what you were gonna wear, because you brought no clothes and honestly I'm disappointed you're not walking around here in your underwear."Damien said dropping his keys on the counter.

"Oh really so would you have looked away, like you did before?"I asked with my mouth full.

"Wait."Aero said and Ty continued for him,"Before, what happened before?"

I looked at Damien with a grin and he returned my look equally.

I finished what was left of my taco, grabbed my coffee and took the key to Damien's Audi.

"Where are you going?"Damien asked.

"Hello aren't the both of you gonna answer my question?"

Ignored.

"I'm going shopping."I responded walking away.

"Shopping for what exactly?"he asked going all supervisor on me.

"Clothes, daddy, clothes."I smirked and walked out.

Damien

"DADDY!" both Aero and Ty had yelled after me as I followed Daphne out the house.

Was I focused on them?

No.

Do I have a delusional brain?

Yes,yes I do.

Anyway, since I was put in charge of Daphne I wasn't going to let her go around Italy as she pleased.

And I'm pretty sure if she dies her hyper friend and the entire Greek Mafia is going to come for me.

"Daphne, hold on."I called after her.

She turned with scrunched look on her face.

"What?"

"I can't just let you leave."I said trying to take the keys out of her hand.

She put her hands behind her before I could do so.

"Then get in, I need a slave anyway."she smirked at me and got in the driver's seat.

"At least let me drive, I don't trust my baby in your hands."I scoffed getting in the seat beside her.

"Don't worry your little head about it Damien, if I scratch it I'll just buy you another."she said connecting her phone to the car.

Seconds later, Escapism by RAYE was playing in the car.

Daphne turned the volume up.

I started bobbing my head and Daphne stared at me, with raised eyebrows.

"There's no way you can sing this song."she scoffed.

I took this as a challenge.

"Sleazin' and teasing -"i began and she interrupted.

"We aren't even there yet."she laughed pulling out of my home and unto the streets.

"Hold on!"I said adjusting myself in my seat.

I waited patiently, for the song to start and then it did.

"Sleazin' and teasin' I'm sitting on him, all of my diamonds are dripping on him, I met him at the bar it was 12 or something, I ordered two more wines because tonight I want him!"I sang.

Daphne looked at me in utter disbelief.

But either way she sang the next part.

"A little context if you care to listen I find myself in this shit position the man that I love sat me down last night and he told me it's over, dumb decision."

Daphne was besides herself, she was laughing with a smile on her face.

"How the fuck do you know this song?"she asked.

"I'm friends with Tyler, Daphne, it would be illegal if I didn't."I answered lypsincing the rest of the song.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Two hours in and Daphne had bought 15 thousand dollars worth of clothes and accessories.

I couldn't let her pay though, I mean I was out with my lady, it's only fair.

I was the judge through most of her fittings and Lord I was loving this job.

I gave comments, telling her which ones to keep.

And most of those ones so happened to be the ones her waist looked snatched in.

We walked back to the car with about 5 escorts to carry eveything and of course Daphne tipped them 2x their monthly wage.

"I'm so tired."Daphne groaned and got in the passengers seat.

"According to Khloe's guidebook on how to babysit piglets, she says if you say you're tired it probably means you're hungry as well."

"First of all that guidebook needs a better name, but it's right I'm starved."she said sinking lower into her seat.

"Do you want to go to La Pergola?"I asked her fastening my seatbelt on.

And for those of you out there who think seatbelts are for bitches, bear in mind, even myself, a heir to a mafia wears them.

"I'm in sweats Damien, let's just get McDonald's, I'm not in the mood for fancy food anyway."she said with her eyes closed.

"Why do I feel like a slave?"I asked turning the engine on.

"That's what you signed up for!"she smirked looking at me with one eye opened.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hello jellies.

This was more of a filler chapter, so please bear with me.

Please note Damien is only this way when he's with Daphne, Aero, Ty, the rest of Covert X and his sister.

Anyone else doesn't exist.
He's still a mafia boss a sexy one at that.

Vote,comment and share.