025

Damien

"She looks pissed."Ty said under his breath.

But I knew that wasn't the case, she seemed more disturbed and confused.

I wondered if this was because I refused to tell her the reason for wanting Semyon's coffin.

But either way I still couldn't tell her.

She could ask me anything in the world and I answer but not what I want with Semyon's coffin.

"Do you think she's going to bed?"Aero asked.

"It's 7 am, do you really think Daphne's going to bed?"I answered with a question.

"Maybe we should check on her."Ty suggested showing me footage of her walking out of her room with a gun.

"Maybe she's just, going to fire a few rounds to clear her mind."Aero said, trying to come up with the best possible reason for Daphne having a gun.

We were worried because even though
Daphne was born into a mafia, she doesn't quite display those traits.

Unless she's in a situation other than that she won't ever take out a gun.

"Damien she's in the garage."Ty said.

Maybe we should follow her.

I ran out into the hallway and down the stairs.

I was almost out the door when my Porsche screeched out of my driveway.

At the speed she was going I was scared.

I ran to the garage and got in my Mercedes, with Ty and Aero behind me

"Ty find me my girl."I said and raced out into the streets.

I was going to find her and when I did I was going to kill her for driving my Porsche.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks to Daphne disabling my tracking device, we were searching aimlessly around Milan.

But then Ty was able to get a signal.

"How were you able to track her?"Aero asked.

"I think the disabling device she used isn't near the car anymore."

"SO WHERE IS SHE?"

"No need to shout, she's like 11 minutes away in a parking lot of a convenience store."

I stepped on the gas.

I was frustrated, because I was worried, worried that Daphne was hurt and I wouldn't be able to help her.

We got there in 2 minutes, much to Aero and Ty's shock.

I got out of the car and raced towards the store with the two behind me.

Upon arrival I saw Daphne through the glass doors with a gun pointed at a masked man.

"DAPHNE!"I yelled swinging the door open.

She turned to look at me and I saw the tired look on her face.

She looked away from me and fired the gun into his chest, seven times till she was out.

I went up behind her and took the gun from her hand and as I did she started falling so I caught her.

I noticed the tear that had left a trail on her cheek.

It seemed as thought she was out cold, but then she looked up at me and said,

"Check on the old lady for me."

Then she was out.

"What is she talking about?"Ty asked and Aero pointed behind the counter where we saw that an old lady was passed out.

Daphne's head rested on my chest.

Her breathing wasn't rigid anymore it had normalized, yet tears continued to roll down her cheeks.

I'd carried her into my Porsche and called my people to come take care of the mess.

"Are we going back home?"Aero asked pulling up next to me in the Mercedes, with Ty in the passenger seat.

"You guys go home, I'll bring her home later."I said.

"Where are you taking her?"Ty asked coming into view.

"Somewhere safe."I answered.

He understood, nodded and drove off.

I turned to a sleeping Daphne in the back seat and said,

"First I'm going to help you through this and I'm going to keep you safe, then I'm going to kill you for driving my Porsche."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Jellies!

You have to agree that I'm doing th most honestly.

Thank you for all your support with this book, I feel so happy when I wake up and see how well this book is doing, so again thank you.

Vote,comment and share.