Chapter 7: The Hellfire Club

After driving her motorbike across the town, she finally decided to go back to Hawkins High. Her Aunt said Dustin would be home late from school, they had to do a club activity. That was a great place to surprise him with her return.

She had to go clear her mind after what she saw earlier. It wasn't supposed to be a big deal. And she was making a fuss about it. Perhaps it was because of her frequent headaches? That's what's making her moody?

By the time she got to the school, it was already night, and most of the people were at the gym. She spotted Dustin, Mike, and Lucas' sister, Erica. The sound of her motorbike was enough for them to look back. As she took of the helmet, Dustin quickly jumped up and down of excitement and ran to hug her.

"Y/N, oh my God! You're here!" He exclaimed.

"I knew you'd be happy to see me." She smiled at her cousin and hugged him. "Christ, you've all grown up. I can barely see your baby faces."

"Hey, Y/N." Mike greeted her with a wave.

"It's nice to see you're back." Erica said.

"Good to see you too, Erica." She said as she got down from her motorbike. "Where's your brother?"

"Championship game." Mike said, which then clicked in to Y/N's mind.

"Ah, I see." She said. "And Will's not coming for your break?"

"No, Mike's going there tomorrow." Dustin said. "If it weren't for El, I don't think he'd go to California."

"Ah, yeah. Eleven. God, that kid was cute, eating Eggos and all. How is she, Mike? Still struggling with speech?" Y/N asked.

"She wrote me letters. She's in the same class with Will, so her grammar has improved." Mike said.

"That's good to know." She said and smiled. "Well, where are you guys headed to?"

"About to play for our club." Dustin said. He realized something. She's here, and someone has been dying to know how she was doing. This would be a good surprise for him. "You should come join us."

"Yeah, sure. I got nothing better to do, Auntie said I could stay with you." She said.

Dustin was kind of excited to see how this would turn out.

The walk to the club wasn't far, infact it was just a few steps away. She somehow missed the halls of Hawkins High. But she sure didn't miss all the teasing people did to her.

Dustin opened the door to a room, which Y/N figured was the venue for the club. She didn't exactly knew what kind of club these guys were in.

"Finally, you're here."

The very familiar voice stunned her. She didn't know how to react, what to do.

"Hey, Eddie." Mike said.

"What took you so long?" He asked.

"Well, we had to take care of a surprise visit." Dustin said. He gestured his cousin to come closer so the rest of the club could see her.

She hesitated at first, but she was already there. What else could she do?

She walked closer, enough for them to see her. And she realized too soon that what she was wearing was definitely not going to help. She was in a room full of boys. Leather pants and a tank top, both in black, wasn't gonna help her indeed.