Chapter 15: Kiss

Eddie held her in his arms, as they were on top of the rock. He had his jacket on her, to make sure she's warm. She had just finished crying. He never thought that her cries were a nuisance. Infact, he found it very human. Very genuine. It just showed him just how much she could feel.

"You feel better?" He asked her.

She nodded, her arms still wrapped around him. Eddie kissed her forehead and rested his chin on top of her head.

"Thank you, for coming out here to help me." He said.

"But I didn't get to help you at all." She said.

"Darling, you risked yourself to go near the police to check if I was alright." He said, referring to what she told him. "Honestly, that meant so much to me."

She let out a chuckle as she looked at him. Her eyes glistening as she took the opportunity to just look at every bit of his face. Eddie was mesmerized by her, and he had never stopped being mesmerized by her.

He held her cheek and planted a soft kiss on her lips. She was quick to respond to him, and they both melted in each other's arms. He then pulled away, to look at her face. She had just stopped crying, and here he was, wanting her so badly.

Y/N pulled him by his Hellfire Club shirt and kissed him passionately. Her kisses asking- begging for his touch, his lips, him. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close as his hand moved up her shirt and gently caressed her back. His hand was skilled, taking off her bra all on its own. She broke their kiss and removed her shirt and took the bra off. Eddie took off his shirt, leaving his chest out in the open. Her hands roam freely on him, pulling him close to her. He felt her chest pressed on to his, and his cock started acting up.

He kissed her on the lips, and trailed off to her neck as he leaves soft kisses all around her. He could hear her breathe, heavy and glorious. His lips touched her breast. He planted kissed on her as he sets her on his lap. His hand pulled her close, and his lips landed on her nipple. She gasped as he sucked on her, the feeling of his tongue making her arch back. She held her head, pulling him more closer. He took it as a sign that she was enjoying what he was doing to her.

"Eddie.." She moaned his name.

His lips went back to hers, their lips dancing as he gently lays her down on the rock. Thankfully, the rock's surface was smooth, so there wouldn't be any bruises for them. He reached for her shorts, unbuttoning it with one hand. He took her shorts off so swiftly, no hassle. His hand then reached her clothed entrance. He toyed with her, teased her so badly. He could hear her little noises, wanting for him to touch her more. His hand slipped under her panties, and his fingers touched her. She let out a moan as she felt his cool hand touched her.

His finger started moving , just ouside her. She could already feel pleasure at his touch, as he heard her let out noises more. He inserted one of his fingers, and pushed it in and out of her. As more moans came out of her mouth, he inserted another one, as if she wasn't enjoying it enough. She was wet, and he liked that even the slightest touch he gives her made her that wet.

"Eddie..."

"Darling?" He asked her.

"More.." She told him. She felt so good, and it still wasn't enough for her. He wanted so much from him.

Eddie pulled out his fingers, but he didn't remove his pants just yet. To this, Y/N got confused. She then felt his hands on her legs, and she felt being pulled. Her legs were already on his shoulder, and her entrace just inches away from his face. She looked at him with a surprised look on her face.