Hanako....We have a issue

Hanako's pov:

     I'm right now relaxing as i Massage my girlfriends head as she sleeps on me and Smile to myself.Even though i'm a ghost i still got to date the girl of my dreams.I lean down and place a kiss on her head and Soon Tsukaka bursts in the room covered in blood-

    I stare at him and he stares at me then to Nene then to me again."Ooo~"I glare at him and he only smiles.I raise my eyebrow at him and motion towards all the blood."Amane we might have a issue..Hehe"I growl at him."What TYPE of Issue".He smiles at me before motioning us to go outside and i Sigh as i carefully move Nene off me and follow my Brother out.

     "You know that girl right".I cross my arms."Yeah what about her?"."Welll...I think i killed her".I look at him Frozen."YOU WHAT?!"He laughs"Yeah she doesn't seem to be moving after i pretty much slammed her head in the floor a bunch of times"I glare at him."TSUKAKA WE WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO KILL HER!"He laughs"At least know we she Can't harm Your girlfriend now"I growl at him."Take her to No.5 and Make sure she isn't dead"He looks at me and tilts his head."Why can't she just die though?"I look at him anger filling my eyes."The plan was to give her a WARNING NOT KILL HER!"Tsukaka shrugs his shoulders."Fine i'll make sure she doesn't die but i'm sure she probably won't be able to remember what we did nor be able to walk the same".I motion for him to leave and he Floats off laughing."Hanako..."I turn around in Surprise to see Yashiro looking at me Terrified." What..Did Tsukaka..Mean.."She questions me.

     "Nene Chan it's nothing".She starts crying and i Gulp."KILLING SOMEONE IS NOT NOTHING HANAKO!"I try to slowly go and comfort her but she backs away."Yashiro i'm not gonna harm you"She looks me in the eyes and the fear she has makes me wanna cry as well"Tsukaka was only supposed to give her a warning i swear i told him not to kill her"I make it to her and she cries hugging me"Please..Hick..Don't try..Hick..This..Hick..Again..Hick".I massage her head and slowly make her look at me.

     I smile at her Sadly."I'm sorry.."She looks at me confused and i Place two fingers on her forehead and she Passes out."You won't even remember this..Nene"