Chapter 19

"Hey, how was your trip to Central City?" Ava asked Sara when she returned to the ship.

"It was good, but I'm more interested in your trip to Star City behind my back." Sara said, raising an eyebrow at her girlfriend.

"Not apologizing for that. I wanted your dad to like me, since I never did really get the chance to meet him." Ava said and Sara chuckled.

"Fair point, but that's because he died before we got to that point." Sara reminded her.

"I know, but still, I know how much your dad means to you and I wanted to make sure that you didn't have to lie to him." Ava said.

"Ava, I'm not mad, if anything, I'm glad that you did it, but do me a favor and don't do that to my mom. I haven't spoken to her since before I joined the Legends." Sara said and Ava nodded.

"I already did get the chance to meet your mom though." Ava reminded her.

"I remember that. But now there's still one member of my family left for you to meet and it's the most important one of all." Sara said and Ava smiled.

"Your sister." Ava said and Sara smiled.

"You know how much Laurel means to me Ava and the one regret I had about us being together was that I'd never get the chance to introduce you to the only person I care about almost as much as I care about you." Sara said and Ava smiled.

"And I was always sad that I never got to meet the famous Black Canary. But more importantly, the woman who made it possible for us to meet." Ava said, since if Laurel had never brought Sara back from the dead, Sara never would've become a legend, which meant that they'd never meet and fall in love.

"Good, because we are having dinner with my dad, my sister and my niece tonight and it is non optional." Sara said.

"Good, because there's no way I'd miss hearing all the embarrassing stories your sister can tell me about you." Ava said and Sara laughed.

"Normally I'd be mad at her for that, but I'm just happy that she's alive to do it. Only problem is that I can't return the favor because Oliver already knows all the stories about Laurel, since most of them involve him in some way. But we can talk more about this after I let the team know what I found out about Snart and Rory." Sara said and Ava nodded as they headed towards the bridge, where they found the rest of the Legends, including the newly arrived Ray and Nora waiting for them.

"Hey Sara, how was the family reunion?" Ray asked his captain, who smiled at him.

"It was great, especially since I found that I have a niece and if any of you do anything that ends up threatening her existence in the timeline, well, let's just say there will be serious questions about your continued existence in it." Sara said very seriously.

"Relax cap, we all know how much your family means to you, we're not dumb enough to try and ruin that." Nate assured her.

"Good. But anyways, while my trip to Star City was much more important, I did learn a few interesting things while I was in Central City." Sara said.

"Like?" Nate asked.

"Well for starters, Ray, Jax, Gideon and I aren't the only OG legends who remember the old reality and I'm not talking about Stein." Sara said.

"Then who?" Ray asked.

"Your ex fiance." Sara said smugly, causing Nora to look at her boyfriend.

"Kendra? How?" Ray asked.

"It's complicated, but don't worry, she will not be joining our little crusade, since she has her own thing going on in Blue Valley, don't ask." Sara said, since she did not want to get into that with the others.

"Anything else?" Nate asked.

"Yeah, a location on Snart and Rory and something tells me Mick will be very happy about where he is when we wake him up." Sara said.

"Let me guess, prison?" Jax asked.

"Yep. Barry told me that they recently locked Snart and Rory up in Iron Heights." Sara said.

"Guess you made the right call letting them have one last heist before we remind them that they're not complete asses." Nate said and Sara nodded.

"So, how are we going to get them?" Jax asked.

"Well, Ava and I will be unavailable tonight since my dad is insisting on a family dinner tonight, so I have to be there and Ava's presence has been requested as well." Sara said.

"Does that mean that we've got the night off too?" Nate asked.

"If you want. But Nora, there is something I want to make perfectly clear right now." Sara said to their resident magic user.

"Let me guess, my dad." Nora said.

"I know he's your father, but right now, he's also a crazed supervillain who whether you like it or not has to die to save countless lives, including Laurel's." Sara said and Nora sighed.

"I know. While I wish there was another way, I also know that your sister deserves to live a lot more than my dad does." Nora said.

"You don't seem very cut up about it?" Jax noted.

"That's because in this reality, I never grew up with my father, my mother tried to keep me away from him, even if it meant abandoning me and honestly, my dad has lived a long enough life already. As long as Oliver doesn't make it more painful than necessary, I'll survive." Nora said.

"Good. Now, as long as you don't disrupt the timeline, feel free to do whatever you want with your night off." Sara said as they headed their separate ways.