Bakugo vs Uraraka

(Got a new job last week. That's the reason I didn't upload last week)

"The eighth and final match of the first round of matches. He was kind of a hot shot in middle school and just look at that determined face! From the hero course, Katsuki Bakugo! Versus... The one I am personally rooting for, also from Class 1-A, Ochaco Uraraka!" Mic announced as the crowd cheered. You are going to pay close attention to the fight. You've analyzed how Bakugo fights indoors and when he has teammates, but you have yet to see how he'll fight in a 1v1 match with no surroundings to help him. How will he strategize against a stronger opponent? Will he try to use raw power or think critically? How far will he go? That's the stuff you are trying to find out from this fight.

"Midoriya," Iida says, getting Deku's attention, "I'm curious. What was the strategy that you came up with that would give Uraraka an advantage over Bakugo?"

"Honestly, it wasn't much of a plan. Kacchan's so strong. When it comes to close combat, he almost never has any openings. And the more he moves, the more he sweats, which just makes his quirk more powerful. He's gotten really good at using his explosions to move around in the air. But, if Urakaka is able to touch him, she can use her quirk to make him float. She could send him out of bounds. That's why, it's obvious what Uraraka needs to do to get the upper hand," Deku explains.

"Actually, I don't know if that's a good idea," you tell Deku.

"Huh? Why's that?" Deku asks.

"It's because if Uraraka touches Bakugo that would remove the effect of gravity on Bakugo, correct?"

"...Yeah," Deku says confused.

"I could just be overthinking this, but if gravity no longer affects Bakugo, then wouldn't that make it easier for him to fly?"

"How so?"

"To fly, Bakugo has to create explosions greater than the gravitational pull. He obviously can't do it long enough to sustain flight for more than a few seconds, but if gravity doesn't affect him, then that means he could use less force to fly which would also save him sweat," you explain.

"But if that's the case, then he might just send himself out of bounds on accident," Deku counters.

"Bakugo is smart, he most likely can be able to figure out what's going on quickly. As you said, however, Bakugo leaves no openings while in combat, that hypothetical would only occur if Uraraka could touch him," you say. Deku is quiet after this either because he's thinking of a response or is silently agreeing with you.

"Let the eighth match begin!" Mic finally announces. Immediately Uraraka charged keeping her body low to the ground. Bakugo then moved his arm back, ready to start the fight with a big right hook. The moment she got close enough, Bakugo blasted Uraraka point blank. Jiro, and everyone else excluding you, tensed at this. You feel something tightly grip your hand. You look over and notice that it's Kyoka's right hand. Her left hand is covering her ear. Most likely because of how loud the explosions are. Back to the fight, you notice that the explosion caused some damage to the ring and there was a big cloud of smoke.

Out of that smoke came a figure, which Bakugo quickly blasted and pinned to the ground. However, that figure wasn't Uraraka, it was her jacket. Using this opportunity, Uraraka flanked him and reached out to use her quirk. Something you quickly noticed was that Uraraka was using her quirk on the debris when she charged, and she was staying low to the ground to keep Bakugo's attention and explosions to the ground. Bakugo quickly turned and blasted her back again, creating more debris. She charges him again, and he blasts her back, creating more debris.

This cycle goes on for a while until Uraraka can barely stand. This gets a negative reaction from a pro, which causes the rest of the audience to boo Bakugo. Kyoka had closed her eyes and covered them with both her hands. Everyone had sort of shocked mixed with a worried expression. You had an expression similar to this: