Character Info (Season 4)

Feels like forever since I've written one of these

Recap: After being exposed as All For One's son, Y/N continues to attend UA. He thought most of his class would hate him, but to his surprise, nobody really talked about it. He doesn't know why but he is glad that none of the class thinks of him differently. Another thing that Y/N is unsure about is his desire to be a hero. His original goal at UA was to get strong enough to be able to kill his father. His father is now locked up in Tartarus, a supermax prison that nobody has ever escaped from. Thinking this is enough, Y/N has given up on killing him. His mother's pleas also helped him change his mind. The main reason he wants to be a hero has been resolved. He doesn't really have the desire to save others. He knows it's the morally right thing to do, and he has all this great power, but he never really wanted to be a hero. Even as a kid he wanted to do what his mom does at Wayne Corps. Despite how unsure he is about being a hero, Y/N continues to attend UA. He took the provisional license exams, and after beating his supposed ex with the help of Mina, beating a mute kid, and getting enough points to get a perfect 100% when rescuing people, Y/N obtained his provisional license. Shortly after that Y/N asked Mina out on a date and she said yes. Deku and Bakugo ended up fighting later that night and both got house arrest. He also learned about work studies but didn't get a whole lot from Aizawa. The weekend after Y/N and Mina went on their date, where Y/N met Saiko's cousin Haruto. Nothing really happened between the two other than him beating Y/N at Dance Dance Revolution (but in Y/N's defense, Haruto cheated). After the date, Class 1-A (sans Bakugo and Todoroki) fought a third year, named Mirio Togata who was trying to show his and the other members of the Big Four (the others being Nejire Hado, Tamaki Amajiki, and Tim Drake). Togata wiped the floor with the class, with Y/N getting the worst of it, and was actually knocked unconscious. Now, Y/N gets to face an enemy that will change the course of his hero career.

Character info and relationships:

Y/N L/N, AKA The Beyond Hero: Overdrive. Y/N was born in Gotham City, New Jersey. He was half-American and half-Japanese with an unknown father. When he turned five, his father suddenly showed up and ruined Y/N's life by killing his mom and kidnapping Y/N. Eight years after this, Y/N was finally rescued by the heroes, and when he turned 15, he started attending UA High School. Y/N's quirk is Genetic All For One, it's a mix between his mother's quirk, DNA Manipulation, and his father's quirk, All For One. Genetic All For One allows Y/N to copy the quirk DNA of anyone he touches and add it to his own DNA, and since he can manipulate his DNA, this more or less turns mutation-type quirks into transformation types. Since everyone knows Y/N is related to AFO, he can freely use whatever quirk he wants. If needed, he can use multiple quirks at once, in a power-up he calls Overdrive. His current max is 15%.

Theme song: Bang! By AJR

Bruce Wayne, AKA The Batman: Bruce Wayne is the CEO of a worldwide company called Wayne Industries. Bruce also fights crime during the night as Batman. Bruce is the adoptive father to Y/N and most of the "Bat Family." Bruce's quirk is Shadow Manipulation. It allows him to manipulate shadows. This quirk is strongest at night and almost nonexistent during the day. Because of this, most people think he is quirkless.

Richard "Dick" Grayson, AKA Nightwing: Dick is Y/N's adoptive older brother. While he originally started as the first Robin, he went solo, becoming Nightwing. During his time as Nightwing, he amassed a great number of fans and even became the role model of Y/N L/N. His quirk is Enhanced Agility, granting him great acrobatic skills.