Chapter - 3, Are you a Vampire?

"Mimi," Akshara yelled and went to hug her tightly.

"My Akshu. Why did you go so early today?" She said after kissing her forehead.

"Because your Akshu played a prank on me again and she ran away before I do something." Aarohi looked at her sister who smiled at her sweetly, so innocently.

"This puppy face won't work on me." Aarohi glared at her.

"Aarohi, she has come just now. Let her rest for some time, then continue your fight later." Mimi shut her up and Aarohi pouted.

Akshara hugged her and muttered 'Sorry.'
Aarohi smiled at her and hugged her tightly.

"But I won't forgive you easily. Have you seen the mess you created even on my desk?" Aarohi pretended to be angry.

"Aaruu, not you too. No one understands me. " Akshara went to her room angrily.

Was she seriously this messy?

"Do you have doubt?" Her conscience mocked.

"Akshara Goenka won't be Akshara Goenka if she is not messy and clumsy and oh yeah, dramatic," Aarohi replied from behind her.

"Chill! I cleaned the room but please Akshu never leave your skate shoes like that. I beg you." Aarohi remembered the morning fiasco.

"Sorry." Akshara smiled sheepishly. She slipped on it one time even then she didn't pick it up.

Akshara laid down on her bed dramatically and Aarohi shook her head at her dramatic behaviour.

"I'm nervous," Aarohi muttered sitting beside her and Akshara laid her head on her lap.

"Why?" Akshara looked at her in confusion.

"Madam if you have forgotten then let me tell you, tomorrow my result is gonna come." Aarohi massaged her head gently and Akshara sighed in relief.

"Chill, Aaru! The result is going to be the best and you are gonna top it. Don't worry." Akshara muttered coolly.

"But what if..." Aarohi was nervous. She wanted to work in a prestigious hospital like Akshara. It will be even better if she gets to the same hospital as Akshara.

"Oh, shut up! See it's okay. You did your best, right?" Aarohi nodded. "Then chill." Akshara tried to calm her down.

"I want to be the best," Aarohi muttered to Akshara.

"Aaru. We become the best by our struggles and our hard work and it's okay to be imperfect. We are not God. And even god is not the best because he sent a sister like you to me." Akshara joked at last and Aarohi glared at her.

"Akshu!" Aarohi yelled at her.

Akshara ran away from her and Aarohi ran behind her.

"Akshu! You are so mean." Aarohi said running behind her.

Akshara laughed and ran away from her.

"I...I'm sorry!" Akshara laid down on the bed exhausted by the running.

Aarohi laid down beside her breathing heavily and Akshara hugged her.

Abhimanyu threw the paper on his desk in anger. He was not able to concentrate on the patient's report. The unknown voice was echoing in his ear and he couldn't think about anything else.

He just wanted to know about this voice but he couldn't and he was disappointed but he was sure, he will hear the voice again and that was the only thing which kept his restlessness at bay.