Chapter - 21, Going to deny this!

5 days later,

"Sir, the case seems a bit complicated." Dr Rohan said to Abhimanyu who was reading the reports.

Abhimanyu nodded.

"Dr Rohan, give him medication and injection for now. Then I will say something." Abhimanyu looked at the files in deep concentration.

He suddenly bumped into a petite figure. He looked up from the file, ready to shout.

"Can't you...Akshu?" Abhimanyu said to Akshara who looked a little worried.

"We will talk later. I'm already late for my next session. " Akshara said hurriedly and went away.

Abhimanyu frowned and dismissed Dr Rohan who scurried away hurriedly. He went to his cabin first and after putting the file, he searched for Akshara.

Akshara entered the room and she saw the little boy and her mother talking. He was feeling annoyed as the minutes passed.

"Hi," Akshara made her presence known and introduced herself.

The lady gave her a polite smile and nodded. Akshara smiled back.

She sat down near the boy on a stool and played the guitar while singing the song.

"Hey, yeah hey,
Life is beautiful
Hey, yeah, yeah
Life is beautiful,"

As her hands worked on the guitar strings and she continued to sing, the boy started smiling. The strings of the guitar amused him. He liked seeing people playing the guitar.

"Dil se bandhi ek dor,
Joh dil tak jaati hai
Dil se bandhi ek dor,
Joh dil tak jaati hai,
Haan, jaati hai
Pyaar ke bandhan
bandhe jaati hai,"

Abhimanyu followed Akshara's voice and reached the room she was in. He moved to the big window and looked through it. He saw Akshara playing the guitar and singing, he stayed there enjoying it.

"Angna mein pyaar ke
Gulab joh khil-khil
Jaate hai,
Khil Jaate Hai
Rishton Ki Bagiya
Mahek jaati hai,"

The boy was now completely happy as well as his mother. Abhimanyu looked at Akshara who was still singing. He felt the song was for him.

"As always." His conscience chided.

"Hey, yeah, yeah
Life is beautiful,
Dil se bandhi ek dor
Joh dil tak jaati hai,
Haan,jaati hai
Pyaar ke bandhan
Bandhe jaati hai,
Pyaar ke bandhan
Bandhe jaati hai...."

As the song was completed. The boy praised Akshara and gave her a chocolate.

"This is my favourite." He informed. Akshara ruffled his hair and he scrunched his nose. Akshara remembered Abhimanyu's scowling face.

After bidding them, she came out and instantly Abhimanyu pulled her with himself. Akshara was first shocked and almost punched the person but Abhimanyu caught her hand in mid.

"Are you mad?" Akshara shouted at him.

"What?" Abhimanyu looked at her clueless.

"Stop scaring the shit out of me!" She yelled and went away.