Chapter - 20, The Date!

Akshara tip-toed in her home. She looked around here and there, trying to spot anyone. She felt a pat on her shoulder and she turned to look at the person hurriedly.

"What happened, Akshara Ma'am?" The maid asked.

"Uh...Where is everyone?" Akshara asked after calming herself.

"Maaji and Swarna Madam has gone to the park and Naira Madam has gone to Academy. And all the men are at the office." She informed and Akshara nodded.

"Okay." She went away hurriedly to her room and closed the door. The maid shrugged and went away.

Akshara started to get ready.

Abhimanyu adjusted his white shirt and set his hair. Looking at himself one last time in the mirror, he picked up the keys and went out of his room. He saw Nishtha coming from her room and he ran outside of the house.

He looked at the time on his watch.
"5:30." He muttered and sat in the car. Starting the car, he drove towards Akshara's house.

"Where are you?" Akshara heard Abhimanyu's voice through the phone.

"Just coming." She said wearing the white earrings in her ear. She looked at the heels and made a face. She is not going to wear that.

"Akshara, wear that thing only if you want to fall and break your teeth." She said to herself and decided it was better to wear flats.

She came out of the house and looked at Abhimanyu who standing outside her house in all his glory. She swooned when he turned around. He was wearing a white shirt with two upper buttons open and black pants. His hairs were put back but some strands fall on his forehead.

Abhimanyu looked at Akshara up and down. She was wearing a V-neck full-sleeved black knee-length dress. Her hairs were in soft curls. Abhimanyu was awestruck. He looked at her in a trance.

"You look...Hot!" Akshara was the first one to compliment. Abhimanyu smiled at her and entwined his hand with her.

"And You look breathtaking ." Abhimanyu complimented and Akshara blushed.

Tucking a strand behind her hair, she followed him. After they both sat in his car, Abhimanyu drove off. While driving he stopped in between suddenly and Akshara frowned. They both came out of the car.

"What happened?" Akshara asked.

"It's your fault." Akshara frowned looking at Abhimanyu.

"What did I do?" Akshara asked looking at him in sheer confusion.

"You looked so beautiful that I forget that I need to blindfold you." Abhimanyu accused Akshara and she looked at him making a face and almost blushing.

"I...I hate blindfolding!" Akshara informed stuttering due to Abhimanyu's praising which was like an accusation.

"That's not fair!" Abhimanyu argued.

"It's fair!" Akshara disagreed.

"No, it's not!" Abhimanyu glared at her.

"Yes, it is!" Akshara glared back.

"No, it's not!"

"Yes, it is!"

"No, it's not !"

"Yes, it is!"

"Yes, it is!"

"No!- I..you cheated!" Akshara scowled at him.

"Me? No!" Abhimanyu denied it innocently.

"Yes!" Akshara uttered.

"Stop this yes or no! And let me do my work." Abhimanyu said and pulled her to himself. Akshara looked at him shocked. Abhimanyu blindfolded him and Akshara punched his hand.