Chapter -5, A Magic Spell

"Aksharaaaaaa!" The girl fell from her bed hearing the loud yell.

Akshara groaned and rubbed her back.
She opened her eyes groggily.

"Who died?" Akshara asked sleepily.

"You!" Aarohi yelled at her.

"Okay, let me sleep." Akshara got up and slept on the bed again.

"Wake up!" Aarohi whined.

"Let me sleep. I will kill you." Akshara threatened. Aarohi continued to wake her up.

"Aaru, go the hell away. Shoo." Akshara covered her ears with her pillow and slept.

Aarohi huffed and glared at her sister.

It was Sunday and Akshara has to go to the hospital late so she is sleeping. Though she enjoys waking up early, she decided to sleep till late.

"Akshu, please." Aarohi tried to wake up her again but Akshara paid no heed to her.

Aarohi glared at her and then went away.
When her result came yesterday she applied for the job in Birla Hospital after talking to Akshara in the evening, they saw her message late at night and her interview is today.

After getting ready, she went downstairs for breakfast while Akshara slept.

Akshara woke up after some time and she looked at the time and went to get ready hurriedly.

"Mummaaaa!" Akshara yelled loudly.

Naira came there and looked at her getting ready hastily.

"What happened?" Naira asked and Akshara dropped the comb on the floor in shock.

"Uh...Charger? Where is my charger?" Akshara asked after coming out of her initial shock. She picked up the comb and Naira glared at her.

"Didn't I tell you to keep the charger properly? Always messy. Leave things here and there and then shout Mumma-mumma." Naira said while looking for the charger and Akshara smiled nervously.

"How would I know where you kept it?" Naira huffed while looking for the charger.

She searched everywhere and didn't find it while Akshara got ready and kept everything necessary in her bag. She found it on the floor and glared at Akshara who was looking at her phone in happiness.

"Mumma! No need to find it. It's already charged. I'm going." Saying this, she picked up the bag from the bed and her legs got tangled between the sheets and she fell on the bed. Naira looked at her in panic.

"You okay?" Naira asked worriedly.

Akshara cursed the sheet and then remembered that she was the one who kept it like that. Naira made her stand properly and scold her for being careless.

"Sorry, bye, I'm going." She kissed her cheek hurriedly and went away stumbling a little at the entrance of the room. Naira shook her head.

She kept the things properly that Akshara left carelessly.

Akshara took two sandwiches hurriedly and went to sit in the car and told the driver to take her to the Birla Hospital. She finished the sandwiches in the car and reaching there she went inside in panic after thanking the driver.

She saw Neil from far and decided to talk to him later and went towards her department. As she turned, she lost her balance seeing Abhimanyu standing there. He grabbed her wrist before she could fall and pulled her to himself.

"Do you want to do my heart surgery?" Akshara whispered to Abhimanyu who looked at her in confusion.

"Huh? No." Abhimanyu stared at her in puzzlement.

"Then don't keep scaring the hell out of me!" She yelled at him and went away from there after glaring at him. Abhimanyu stood there dumbfounded.

"Then don't keep scaring the hell out of me." Abhimanyu mimicked and rolled his eyes.

Akshara's heart was beating fast till now.

Was it due to their proximity or was it due to how scared she was?

Whatever it was. If it goes on, Abhimanyu Birla will be the death of her.

Aarohi was happy after securing her job. She thanked Harshvardhan for giving her the job and smiled politely.

She was going out of the hospital when she saw Akshara who was talking to a little boy while Manjiri was standing beside her smiling widely at them.

"Akshu!" Aarohi called her and Akshara looked at her surprised.

"Aaru? What are you doing here?" Akshara asked looking at her and Aarohi smiled at her excitedly.

"Guess what?" Aarohi wiggled her eyebrows.

"You got the job in Birla Hospital!" Akshara cheered and hugged her tightly.

"Oh, Aunty, this Aarohi Goenka, my younger sister." Akshara introduced her to Manjiri who was looking at them in awe.

"And this is Manjiri Aunty, remember I told you." Akshara introduced Manjiri who smiled at her warmly.

"Namaste." Aarohi and Manjiri said at the same time.

"Okay, I'm going. I have to tell everyone." Aarohi said hurriedly and went away from there. Akshara nodded.

Akshara went to the Music Department and Manjiri told her that she will sing today. Akshara agreed happily.

Abhimanyu stopped dead in his tracks. His heart was beating in his chest wildly. The frown on his face disappeared suddenly and a sigh left past his lips. The little tiredness and frustration he was feeling since morning was gone suddenly and all that now left was peace, Sukoon which Akshara Goenka bought into his life unknowingly with her chaos and clumsy self. He closed his eyes feeling the sudden serenity. Her voice soothed his soul and he felt unknown happiness. His lips curved into a big smile, showing his perfect teeth. The calmness he felt from her voice can be seen on his face.

He suddenly ran, ran to see her singing. At last, he reached there and took a deep breath. He looked at Akshara who was lost in herself, her Music. He was lost in her, her voice, her soulful voice which can bring an instant smile to anyone's face.

He felt an unknown connection with her ever since he met though he kept denying it. But her voice, the connection he felt with her voice was much deeper than he ever can imagine. It was like her voice hypnotized him and was dragging him to her. No matter where he was, once he heard her voice he would be ready to go anywhere she is.

What kind of weird magic spell it was?

Why did all his logic stop working in front of her?

"Akshara." He whispered and she instantly opened her eyes as if hearing him calling her. She looked here and there and finally find him looking at her intensely. She looked at him with those innocent eyes of hers and Abhimanyu smiled widely. Akshara looked at him confused nonetheless gave him one of her sweet smiles.

"Hayeee!" Abhimanyu muttered.

Akshara Goenka will be the death of him.
__________________________

Something is happening, a little maybe.😉🤭

Abhimanyu is in a spell of his Akshu. ♥

Okay, vote, comment, guys.