Chapter - 19, You are mine!

"Akshuu!" Aarohi shook Akshara who was in dreamland.

"What?" Akshara glared at her.

Aarohi glared back and went away after rolling her eyes and shaking her head.

Akshara looked at her back and again started thinking about whatever happened.

"I am not going to sleep with you!" Aarohi came back after a few minutes, yelling loudly. Akshara got scared and almost fell from the bed.

She glared at Aarohi who ignored her glares and took her pillow and blanket. She went away after looking at Akshara one last time.

"Psycho!" Aarohi muttered, loud enough for Akshara to hear and ran away.

Akshara frowned and then shrugged. Standing up, she closed the door and took out the blanket from the cupboard.

As she tried to go to bed, her feet got tangled in the blanket and she fell on the bed. She laid there for a few minutes in shock. After that, shaking her head at her clumsiness, she got inside the blanket but sleep was far away from her.

"Abhi." She muttered to herself as the only name or person that came into her mind was him and their date.

Abhimanyu put his head on his mother's lap who was talking about his marriage but Abhimanyu was zoned out. Manjiri looked at him in confusion. She caressed his hair softly and Abhimanyu stood up immediately and looked at her while grimacing.

"Maa, how many times I have told you to not touch my hairs? I don't like it." Abhimanyu complained.

Manjiri laughed at him.

"Yes, I know you don't like it, Chidkuram!" Manjiri teased and Abhimanyu scowled at her.

As she tried to touch them again, Abhimanyu held her hand mid-way and scowled more. Manjiri laughed loudly.

"What if your wife does the same thing?" Manjiri teased further while Abhimanyu fixed his hair.

"No one touches my hair, that's it!" Abhimanyu said with finality.

Manjiri looked at him for a few minutes and then told him to come. As he came to her, she wished him good night and kissed his forehead. When Abhimanyu smiled at her and wished her the same, she messed his hair and went away laughing.

"Maa!" Abhimanyu grumbled.

He laid down on the left side of the bed and covered himself with a blanket but couldn't sleep. The only thing he could think about was Akshara, her smile, her voice, her angry pouts, her clumsiness and their date.

Akshara looked at the empty bed on the left side and sighed.

This Aaru!

Whatever!

As they closed their eyes, they started having flashbacks.

"Zehnaseeb,
Zehnaseeb,
Tujhe Chahoon Betahasha,
Zehnaseeb"

Akshara remembered the first time she met him. Oh, how wrong she thought about him and how sweet he is. She judged him too soon. She smiled remembering their weird first meeting.
Oh, how much she cursed herself for being clumsy at that time. She was so scared. Akshara smiled to herself.

"Mere Kareeb, Mere
Habib,
Tujhe Chahoon Betahasha
Zehnaseeb,"

Abhimanyu remembered how nervous she was when he shouted at her. She flinched and dropped his parent's photo frame and he became angrier. She was walking trouble. No one knows at what time she will decide to show her klutzy skills. He doesn't know how she manages to fall every time. Abhimanyu chuckled.