Epilogue

Note ÷ I would recommend, you hear the song while reading.

__________________________

"Good Morning, Dr Abhimanyu Birla!" Akshara said loudly after coming out of the bathroom.

She was wearing an off-white organza saree which had a floral print on it with a black thick-strap blouse. Her hair was tied in her white towel.

Thinking that he didn't wake up, she sighed. Without looking at the bed, she freed her hair from the towel and closing her eyes, she messaged her hair softly. 

Abhimanyu tip-toed in the room after closing the door slowly, looking at her mischievously.

"Jatak kar zulf jab
Tum Tauliye se
Baarishein aazad
Karti ho,
Acha Lagta Hai,"

Before he could back hug her, Akshara flipped her hair and the drops of water came to his face. He softly removed her hair from his face and pulled her closer by his waist. Akshara yelped, shit-less scared. She looked at him wide-eyed through the mirror while Abhimanyu laughed at her. When he sobered up, he looked at her through the mirror while Akshara glared at him.

"Hila kar honth jab
Tum guftgu ko saaz
Karti Ho,
Acha Lagta Hai" 

"Let me go, Abhi!" Akshara muttered wiggling in his arms.

Abhimanyu put his chin on her shoulder and Akshara froze. Feeling his gaze on her face, she looked at him who was looking at her softly.

"I wanted to say something," Abhimanyu said sweetly. 

Akshara raised an eyebrow as if asking 'what?'

Abhimanyu touched his cheek with her and moved back slowly. Stopping at her ear, he looked at her straight in the mirror.  Akshara was baffled.

"Oo kushboo se
Bahelaona, seedhe
Point pe aao na 
Aankho mein aankhe
Daal ke khehdo
Khawab mein tahlaona
Zara short mein batlaona
Seedhe point pe aao na
Seedhe point pe aao na,"

He settled her hair to one side. Akshara anticipated his next move. Taking the strings of her blouse slowly and deliberately touching her skin, he tied the knot while upholding eye contact with her. Akshara's breath hitched when she again felt his cold hand on her warm skin.

Abhimanyu smirked at her putting his hand again on her waist. Akshara waited for him to say what he wanted to but he didn't utter anything.

When he didn't say anything, she wiggled in his arms but he didn't leave her. Akshara smirked a little thinking of something. She elbowed him softly in the stomach and was out of his arms. Abhimanyu looked at her shocked. Akshara stood against the dresser and glared at him.

"What do you want to say? You can tell me by standing there only." She said when she saw him moving closer.

"I..." Abhimanyu paused for a while looking at her with mischief.

"What I?" Akshara asked him folding her arms on her chest.

"I...I." Abhimanyu knew Akshara was getting annoyed.