The Beginning of the Fall

Obi-Wan and I stay cloaked and hidden in the shadows of one of the Utapau cities. Utapau was filled with these large sinkholes that have been turned into havens and towns. But, unfortunately, the peace wasn't going to last for long. 

We landed and made contact with the Leader of the planet. At first, he had a front up, being very defensive towards me and Obi-Wan. Then, his voice dropped to a whisper, telling us that Grievous was here and holding everyone hostage. 

"Florence, come here," Obi-Wan whispers. I follow him to where all the animals are being kept. The people of this planet ride this one kind of lizard, a Varactyl. One was already harnessed up and waiting for us. They'd been waiting for us to get there.

"She goes in front," One of the Utapauians says before helping me get on the leather saddle that sits upon the female Varactly's green iridescent scales. "You go behind her." Obi-Wan slides on behind me. "You hold the reigns so it's not as likely for her to fall off."

Obi-Wan follows the instructions taking the reigns. I was shorter than him so he could see over me enough to steer the Varactyl. Obi-Wan's arms rested across my hips which made me feel more secure than I would if I were in the back. 

"Her name is Boga," The man says before stepping away, letting us go whenever we wanted to. 

"Ready?" Obi-Wan whispers in my ear. I nod and he kicks the side of the lizard, gently letting her know to start running. 

Boga rears back when Obi-Wan tells her to halt. My back slides into Obi-Wan, his arms crossing over me so I don't feel like I'm falling. It wasn't very hard to find where general Grievous was. 

Despite Boga being giant, her footsteps were very quiet. The only noise she made was a loud yipping sound but she was pretty good at keeping it quiet when she felt it was needed. 

We made it to the council room, somehow finding a platform that hovered above where they were meeting. The shadows concealed us as faint talking could be heard from the meeting. 

Obi-Wan slid off Boga, holding a hand out to help me down. 

The two of us peer over the edge of the platform, watching as most of the councilmen begin to leave upon Grievouses command. He was still just as ugly as he was a week ago. 

Obi-Wan takes his cloak off and I do the same, my darker brown robes being revealed. "Wait, we're just going to jump down there?"

He smiles. "Of course." Him and his entrances. 

I follow him as he jumps down, landing on his feet. Luckily, I do the same. If I'd fallen on my face I think I would've just quit right then and there. 

"Hello there," Obi-Wan says, getting the attention of all the droids, including Grievous, around us. 

"General Kenobi and the fake Jedi," Grievous cackles sickly. Droids circle all around us and my throat starts to close up. Obi-Wan gives my hand a quick squeeze before letting go. "You two are bold ones. Kill them."

Even though four droids come to attack us, I feel proud that General Grievous refuses to fight us.

We both ignite our sabers but before Obi-Wan does anything, he takes a step back. I look at him confused until I notice that he's found some kind of air vent. It begins to shake until it's ripped away from the ceiling and slams onto the four droids, killing all of them except for one. I walk over to it and swing the blade across its neck, making it go limp. 

The rest of the droids start to close in from the circle. 

"Back away," Grievous growls at them. "I will deal with this Jedi slime myself."