Prologue: Nuclear Hell Hole

(Earth-297)

Later in a Nuclear Fallout zone a battery is seen being booted up. It Hums throughout the basement and up the abandoned house. It then starts emit sparks as the tesla coils begin to start running. Gyules then grabs a plate with a Deathclaw Meatloaf on a plate and expired Nuka-Cola.

Gyules: Day 642, I've been marooned in this........Nuclear Hell Hole of a dimension. But thankfully I'm in an environment sustainable of plants animals so it's all fine. But that little shit they call Y/n is out scott free while I fight to survive.

Gyules then takes a bite out of the meat and spits it out due to the distaste of the quote on quote "food".

Gyules: I was able to turn a giant lizard called a Deathclaw into dish of choice. But I've found very little triumph for this.

Gyules then takes another bite out of it and spits it out again.

Gyules: Tastes like shit....

Gyules then goes to drink his expired Nuka cola but he then spits it out due to him tasting something in the drink that smelled like piss.

(Small Timeskip)

Gyules: Day 647, I Found a few nuke rods on the borderlands. If I can use this battery to activate a portal, I can create a gateway off this hell.

Gyules then inserts Nuke Rods into the fuse chambers and turns up the frequency up to 11. Gyules then goes to a Lever and pulls it up. The Battery begins to charge as he watches the light show.

Gyules: Let there be light!

The Battery then Overloads and the house explodes causing a Mushroom cloud of an explosion. Gyules is then sent back as the Battery Overloaded.

Gyules was unconscious as he starts to wake up. He sees the nuclear residue leak into the battery as he then sees a spark of blue behind.

Gyules: It Worked!!!! I CAN TELL HADES THAT I...........................CHEATED DEATH BITCHES!!!!!!!

Gyules then runs towards a fully opened Portal until he sees three figures in the shadows. Gyules prepares for battle until He sees Gasket.

Gasket: Gyules...You're Alive....

(Don't Own Art)

(Don't Own Art)

Gyules: ....Who Are They?

??? #1: Is This The guy you're talking About?

??? #2: Yeah Quaritch, This is Gyules. The Guy who was beaten by a Guy without experience on a battlefield

 The Guy who was beaten by a Guy without experience on a battlefield

???: Julianna, We This Colonian. He sounds predictable.

Gasket: This is guy in the yellow suit is Eobard Thwane

Gasket: This is guy in the yellow suit is Eobard Thwane. While these two are Quaritch and Julianna. We've come to take you home.

Gyules: ...Say, You wouldn't happen to know if that Dick Y/n is still around?

Gasket: He is......

Gyules: It's Time to settle the score....

They then exit into a portal as they go to settle the score with Y/n.

(To Be Continued)