Chapter 12: What The Fuck Is Going On?!?

Barret and Cloud were able to build a bonfire to revive their "fallen" friend from the dead.

Y/n (Chosen Undead): Okay I'm Back.....Where Are We? Is This Blight town?

??? #1:......No It's not Blighttown....?

Y/n (Chosen Undead): Oh Thank God, Because I had One Aching question:..............WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!!!!?!!!!?!!!???!!!

Rick Flag: Calm Down....

Y/n (Wolverine): Calm Down? You Guys Attacked Us. We're Not Listening until we know what the hell is going on!

Y/n (Chosen Undead): Well Usually. We'd have a--WAIT I THAT MASK!! I Know The Sword....That's The perpetrator...

That's The perpetrator

"She Blew My Back Out."

Y/n (Guardian): This Women with the Katana? I knew that...

Y/n (E.R.S): Can I Get An Explanation For What the hell is going on?!

Y/n (Captain Cold): You Want The Short Detail? A Mysterious Force came so we gotta find out what the dilly dally is going on!

Y/n (Scav): Okay, Refrigerator-Man...Or Should I Call You Mister Freeze?

Y/n (Captain Cold): Victor Fries is good man. I was his partner at the lab, Before they ruined everything for both of us.........

Y/n (Cowboy): Save The Sob-Story for later will yuh?

Y/n (Captain Cold): I'll Show You A Sob Story....

Y/n: Can You guys quit it already?! We Should Be Working Together...Not Against Each other...

Y/n (E.R.S): Well, Now that put that way. You're Right...We Should Be Looking for that Rock of eternity...

Rick Flag: What Is That?

Y/n (Future Soldier): The Rock Of Eternity to our understanding, Is this ancient artifact that will turn thoughts into reality. Our Enemies don't know where it is. So That give us a leg up.

Y/n (Captain Cold): How Do We Know robin hood, Rey, and Red Dead Redemption aren't enemies.

Y/n (Cowboy): If We Were enemies, Trust me. You Already be Dead.

Y/n (Scav): I Gotta Ask. Who Are You Guys?

Rick Flag: We're Task Force X. The Man with Gun is Deadshot, Sharpshooter, Never misses.

Y/n (Sharpshooter): So Like me, But with more accuracy....

Rick Flag: The Women with the bat is Harley Quinn. A Former psychiatrist for arkham asylum before becoming an accomplice of the Joker. Man With the coat is Captain Boomerang. A thief that uses a plethora of Boomerangs at his disposal. Man With the Freeze Ray and Jacket is Captain Cold. Former lab partner Victor Fries.

Y/n (Chosen Undead): Oh, You Mean Ice Age Over There?

Y/n (Captain Cold): Shut Up!

Y/n: For Guy Who Uses Cyro tech, Your quite the hothead....