Chapter 25: Black Death's Final Fight

The Two Fought as The Battle raged on. The Former Red Faction leader then plunges his hatchet into the Merc's side. Black Death then grabs the handle and pulls himself back as he and the two begin to fall down a ledge.

Y/n: Well There he goes...

Y/n (Future Soldier): Keep Up the pressure!

Later with the other two. The two Soldiers wrestle as the fall down a hill. Back Death then smashes The Faction Leader's head into a tree trunk giving him many splinters on his face. 

Black Death: You Wanna know something Y/n, 5 years.....5 FUCKING YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/n (RFL): You were a Criminal, Murderer!

Black Death: Those Deaths don't matter...

Y/n (RFL): Don't Matter?! They We're Innocent!

Black Death: What Matters is I Got the Job done. Now there's only one thing left to do...Kill You!

The two run towards each other once more as Y/n throws the first punch and then knees Black Death's Face. Black Death then stops the next punch and then kicks the old faction leader through two trees as Black Death then attempts to punch Y/n, But he dodges the attacks. Black Death then pulls out his Machete and brings the blade towards his throat ready to kill him. Y/n uses his bracers to block the blade. But as he use his strength to push it back, The blade pierces the armor.

Y/n (RFL): Your Tech Never Did That! Where'd You Get It!?!

Black Death: It's An Exclusive Club...

Y/n then pushes the weapon away from his face as he brings the Merc's face forward to smash it into the Trunk of the tree. Y/n then punches the Merc before perform a roundhouse kick and forming an Electro Fist. He then punches the Merc through the tree as he rolls across the floor and throws the machete into Y/n's Chest causing him to fly back.

Y/n (RFL): Huh, You Think That will work? I learned from last time.

The alternate then throw the merc's weapon back as they charge towards each other, But this time, Black Death punches the Alternate into a rock. The Merc then Plunges the Machete through the Faction leader's heart.

Black Death: They Say don't fix what's broken...You get Heart problems then what?

Y/n (RFL): [Coughs]

Black Death: You don't deserve an afterlife...

Before Black Death could finish the job and axe goes into his side. He is then flung into the bushes.

Y/n (Avatar 2009): It's gonna be okay. I'll get you the care you need.

Y/n (RFL): be.............hind........

Y/n (Avatar 2009): What?

The Faction leader then points to an injured Black Death going for the kill. But before the Hatchet could reach the variant, a knife stops the weapon in it's tracks. It was Jake Sully who stopped the weapon, before pushing Him back.

Black Death: Huh......So the Na'vi protects the human. I thought you casted him out....But I see....Fly Together, Die Together...

Jake: He's My Brother. Betrayed me, But--

Y/n (Avatar 2009): But I'm here to right my wrongs. Forever....

Black Death: Heh............This'll Be FUN!

The the group charge at each other as they begin to fight more. Meanwhile in home of the Na'vi, The Alternates and Na'vi  have been mopping up the Shadowkeep units, As they we pushing back.