Chapter 24: Rise Of Black Death

The Y/n variants were still with the Na'vi. They now explaining what was going on.

Y/n: It's True. Gyules is coming and he has an army with him.

Jake: So this Gyules guy, He's hellbent on killing You.

Y/n: Yes...

Y/n (Future Soldier): He's Right. The Colonian has beat Gyules once, Gyules came back to settle the score.

Neytiri: Who is this Gyules. Why does he hunt you?

Y/n: He Believes I'm the reason why his father neglected him...

Y/n (Scav): But That was never true. He pulled a scar and killed his own father and Y/n's.

Jake: You Have A Mother?

Y/n: My Mother died of a tumor. 

Their was a silence as they continued to evaluate the situation. Neytiri and Jake knew that from the responses the Variants didn't want to start a war, But at the same time they were followed everywhere they gone.

Jake: What Does this clue look like?

Y/n: We Don't know, But all clue are pointing to Niflheim.

Y/n (Scav): Since the Na'vi have a connect to these soul trees, We wanted to see if they are connected to what we're finding.

Y/n (Future Soldier): No. The answers won't be found in the past.

Jake: He's right.

Y/n (Future Soldier): We're probably looking at something wrong.

Y/n: What about black death?

Y/n (RFL): Absolutely not! He's a psycho, He kills for his job and pleasure....He been clearing fields and killing newborns everyday.

Y/n: That's the thing, I noticed their was necklace he was wearing. It had the cipher symbol of the realm.

Y/n (Chosen Undead): You think that's the key?

Y/n: It's the only that's a cross with one of it's parts tilted.

Y/n (E.R.S): Then Let's Hunt ourselves a Mercenary.

The group leaves as they were going to go after Black Death, But Y/n is stopped by Neytiri and Jake.

Neytiri: Wait, We like to talk with you.

Y/n: Okay...

Neytiri: Tell us more about this realm you speak of....

Y/n: Well, You See Niflheim is one of the nine realms. It's the home of mist and the dead. But Vikings believed that if those didn't die fighting, Went to Niflheim. While other went to Valhalla.

Jake: Valhalla. As in the Norse version of the heavens?

Y/n: Yes, Kind of like Eywa. But Valhalla is a realm. Instead of being with an All Mother, It's an All Father...

Neytiri: And This All Father. Who is He?

Y/n: Odin...But--

Before Y/n could finish an Explosion was heard on the ground. Soldiers in Black Suits causing havoc.

Y/n: Oh No........

Neytiri: Who Are they?!

Y/n: It's Shadowkeep...We need evacuate everyone.

Jake: No Need. We Fight. This is our home. And we're gonna protect it and The People.

Y/n:...I'll Go help. After this, My Friends must leave.

Jake: I understand...

Y/n nods and his aura glows around him as Jumps down and Smashes the ground causing a shockwave. The Shockwave sends multiple Soldiers back as Y/n use his aura to turn it into an minigun.

Y/n (Scav): We Have Lots of them storming in from the back.

Y/n: We need to give the archers an opening. Me, Future Me and Faction Me will lay suppressive fire

Y/n (Chosen Undead): I can give them an opening.

Y/n (Scav): I'll get anyone who's a child into a safe place.

Y/n: You Do That.

The Three Y/n's then start to lay heavy on the Shadowkeep forces as they do everything they to help the Na'vi. 

Y/n (RFL): Keep it up! They'll Retreat Soon!!

Black Death: Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Variant then turns around to see the merc.

Y/n (Future Soldier): No...Don't. Don't do it! We need to help the people!!!

Y/n (RFL): I let him escape once....I Won't let it happen again...

The Alternate then pulls out a hatchet as he rushes towards Black Death.

Y/n (RFL): BARNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'LL DIE WHERE YOU STAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black Death: Then I'll Make it a Day to remember. When Titan's Fall, And Gods Rise!!!

The two men class their weapons as they fight in anguish and anger. The Black Death was drawing to his final Fight.

(To Be Continued)