Chapter 32: The Shredder

(Meanwhile)

Later on a building Shredder was preparing the toxin to be unleashed. Soon the city was going to be a quarantine zone. Meanwhile in the Maintenance tunnels, The Group had been sliding down the maintenance shaft.

Y/n (Future Soldier): Slippery! Where are the brakes?

Y/n (Scav): In situations like these there aren't any!

Y/n (Assassin): Heads Up! We Got a gap!

Y/n (Sharpshooter): Let's Go!

The group slide over the gap and into the next part of the tunnel. After minutes of sliding , The group burst through a grate as they were on the lower levels of the building.

Y/n: So Shredder is on the top floor?

Cloud: No Duh.

Y/n: Then lets go after him!

Y/n then runs towards the upper floors.

Y/n (Future Soldier): Dammit Y/n!

The alternates then chase after him and find him standing still.

Y/n (Assassin): You dumbass! Do have any idea you--Oh...

The Alternates and Turtles froze as they came across a room full of foot soldiers. The two groups stare at each other as the awkward silence grows eerie.

Y/n (Assassin): What did we do to deserve this--AAAAHHHH!!!!

The foot soldiers begin to shoot at both groups as the doors closed. Once the door was shut, Donatello destroyed the controls.

Donatello: Not the elevator!

Leonardo:.... Nope.

(Timeskip)

The turtles and alternates made it to an elevator and had now made it to the roof of the building to confront Shredder.

Y/n: If it isn't the walking cheese grater

Y/n (Chosen Undead): Your comedy is horrible. HORRIBLE!!!!

Ryuko: Can it, trash can....We have work to do...

Y/n (Scav): She is right. Now let's bust open this man of canned goods!!!!

The group charges at Shredder thinking that if they overwhelm him he will back down. But this doesn't work for he is jump resistant.

Shredder picks off the turtles all at the same time, leaving Leo to hold his own. Shredder lunges at Leo and gets him on his back. He hurls Leonardo off the building and does the same for the other turtles.

Y/n: Don't worry Guys I got this!

Griff: Wait Y/n!!!

Ryuko: Dumbass!!! What are you doing?!?!!

Y/n (Chosen Undead): This chump...

The Alternates rush in after Y/n to prevent him from fighting Shredder.

Y/n picks up a metal bar and lifts it overhead as it hits Shredder in the dome. Shredder swings an arm hoping to cut Y/n, only for him to dodge the attack and punch Shredder in the back. Shredder goes for another swipe, and Y/n punches Shredder.

Y/n: I can't tell which fanbase your from!! Ratchet and Clank or Wolverine?!?

Y/n stabs Shredder's leg and kicks him to the ground. Shredder is able to grab Y/n and throws him into the tower. The turtles get back on the tower. The Future Soldier and Scavenger were about to assist Y/n, until a portal opened. Gasket and Karma step into the fray with the assist of Quaritch.