Chapter 5: Me and THE BOYS

(Play This For Atmosphere)

Later that day, Y/n was with the Crew. He was at the same place he was when they ate gumbo, But this time he was having cookies and cream milkshake. Meanwhile Pyro, Shield and Brawler were having themselves a Beer.

Shield (TF2): So.........How Did It Go?

Y/n: What Do You Think, Shield? She Rejected me........

Brawler (TF2): Huh!?

Pyro (TF2): [Muffled] WHAT!?!

Shield (TF2): Oh........

Y/n: But It's Okay, Maybe It's For The Best.........

Medic (TF2): Aw, Come on Y/n. zhere has to be a way to cheer you up

 zhere has to be a way to cheer you up

Y/n: No Medic, Not at the moment....And no, I don't need a dosage of the Ubercharge.....I just need to think.........

Shield (TF2): ....Sigh........

As they were sitting there at the bar, The second Y/n in with his mask on. 

Shield (TF2): Hey Brother....

Y/n (TF2): ..............................................

Shield (TF2): Still sad I see.

Pyro (TF2): [Muffled]  Wait, Y/n Sad?!

Chef (TF2): Yes, Pyro. He Can Cry......

As He Said that two people walk in the area they were in.

???: Hey Guys. Hey Y/n.

(Don't Own Art)

(Don't Own Art)

Y/n: Hey Tess.........

Tess (TF2): I Don't Think You Guys have met my boyfriend. This is Micheal

Micheal: Hey Everyone....

Pyro (TF2): [Muffled] Hi!

Micheal: Tess was going to show me how Morse code worked.

Tess (TF2): Oh But Micheal, I Can Show You More Than Just Morse Code~

Micheal:.....What?

Tess (TF2): Follow Me.

The Two Leave and go into another room. Y/n (TF2) then leaves to go outside as the other Y/n realizes what had happened.

Y/n: So He Got Rejected Too?

Shield (TF2): Yep......He's Back To Normal...........

Y/n: What's Wrong With That?

Soldier (TF2): What's Wrong?! The Guy Has A Monster Caged Inside Of Him.

Y/n: What Do You Mean?

Heavy (TF2): Please, Let Heavy Tell Story.....

Y/n: Okay........

Heavy (TF2): Long Before Crew was made. The Scarecrow was Mercenary that took other in vein. The People He Worked With never Micromanaged, The Pain and Suffering that he caused was Collateral Damage.

Y/n: Is This Dr. Seuss.

Heavy (TF2): Let Me Finish...He was serious merciless, He Didn't Care If They were innocent or Not. He Got The Job Done. But When He was touched by Hacker's personality, His Edge dulled over time. But Now that the scarecrow's flame has reignited. Things go uncertain in this direction.

Y/n: I see. I Need to go home.

Soldier (TF2): We're Here If You Need Us, Son.

Y/n: Thanks Soldier.

Y/n then warps back to his dimension as the rest of the crew look at each other.

Pyro (TF2): [Muffled] What happens Now?

Chef (TF2): We Wait, We Wait and See what happens

As Chef said that a knife rack fell down and He Hears distant noises that We won't talk about. *wink, wink*

Soldier (TF2): Keep It Down in There! 

(Meanwhile)

Y/n was playing Final Fantasy 7 Remake. He was stuck on the first level so he decided to play it some more.

Y/n: All I Gotta say is, Barret Rules....

Griff: What's So Special about a guy with a minigun for a hand. I know someone who has chainsaw for a hand and a crowbar hook for one.

Y/n: Hey, It's A Gamer Thing.

As Y/n was still playing a blackout had occurred. And It was during his playtime. Y/n Tries to turn the TV on but it was a rainbow static screen and a long "Beeeeeeeep" that came up.

Y/n: Really!?! I Find A Way to Port a game to xbox without xbox and this happens.

Y/n then goes to the door but he sense a presence. Something Sinister, Something Paranormal-like,.............Something Familiar.....

Y/n: Griff, Back Me Up.

Griff: On You...

Y/n's Aura glows on his shoulder and puts his ear to the Door.

Y/n: Hello? If You're tampering with the power just for kicks it's not fun. I payed the electric bill.......

Y/n goes to open the door, but knob begins to let sparks fly out. The Hinges were cut to open. The Door falls. Y/n readies for battle but what he sees stop him.

Gyules: Hello, Y/n............Did You Miss Me?   >:)

(To Be Continued)