Chapter 29: The Mutants

Later with the others, The team was protecting the GCPD Station. Tanks and Drones were going all out. Meanwhile the variants were trying to activate the pendant.

Y/n (Wolverine): How do we activate this darn thing?

Y/n (Sharpshooter): We need the moonlight!

Y/n: So shine it in the light we get the map?

Y/n (Sharpshooter): Yes. Batman, How are you holding up?

Batman (Arkham): [Coms] I'm fine. You get to finding the next clue!

Y/n: Guys we've got company!

A Cargo ship then comes and drops some soldiers off. Batman then glides in and kicks one of them.

Y/n: Cloud, Find the way with the moon!

Three of the variants then join Batman in the fight they punchout the Militia Soldiers. Y/n throws a Soldier to Batman only to get slammed into the ground. Wolverine Y/n then uses his claws to slash the blades off the Big Goons wrist. He shoulder charges into him and punches the goon out cold. Two Goons with katanas tag team the Future Soldier. He Counters the one who leaps at him and punches him into the other goon. Y/n then punches the other Brute Soldier's in the face and Sharpshooter whacks him with his rifle knocking him back. Y/n then kicks the goon as he backflips away and Wolverine Y/n kano ball's the goon knocking him out.

Y/n: That's Everyone. I guess...

Cloud: Hey Guys, I got it!

Y/n (Future Soldier): Where to?

Cloud: Don't Know...Foreign Language. 

Y/n (Wolverine): He's Right. What is this Chicken scratch?

Y/n (Sharpshooter): Not Chicken Scratch.

Y/n (Future Soldier): What is it then?

Y/n: Wait...We recognize this text.

Y/n (Future Soldier): You Do?

Griff: Yeah. This is the language of the Colonians. It's years older than us.

Y/n (Wolverine): So What does it say?

Griff: The cypher says, Earth-14810Y

Y/n (Future Soldier): That's the way to Temple of Niflheim

Batman (Arkham): Then...What are you waiting. Go find the rock, save the multiverse.

Y/n: What about you?

Batman (Arkham): Scarecrow is still out there. I can take it from here.

Y/n: Thanks Batman. For Everything.

The Alternates then leap off the building and Batman goes inside the GCPD until he gets a call from Alfed.

Alfred: [Coms] Master Bruce, I just picked up a high energy source has just been picked up on the radar.