Chapter 27: The Arkham Knight

While the Alternate were Parkouring from building to building, While Batman was gliding through the city.

Y/n: So, This Arkham Knight guy? He a friend of yours?

Batman (Arkham): No. But he's working with Scarecrow.

Y/n (Future Soldier): Wait, As in Syringes with hands Scarecrow? Or No brain Scarecrow.

Y/n: I think he means the guy Syringe hands.

Y/n (Future Soldier): Oh Right...Anyway where are we going?

Batman (Arkham): To Founders Island. Arkham HQ, We'll be able find the Arkham knight.

Y/n: And You can help us afterwards?

Batman (Arkham): Yes, I need to know the full story from start to finish.

Y/n: Okay. I was never like this. I didn't have these powers, You know, Used to be normal. Until these guys called Shadowkeep came. They tried to kill me. Their Leader Gyules, hold a huge grudge against me. He wants to rid of this world and take over the Multiverse.

Batman (Arkham): Is this Gyules still alive.

Y/n: Yes. But Batman, Please. We need to find the gate to Niflheim. This Rock of Eternity is an Ancient relic and if he gets his hands on it. There's no telling what he'll do.

Batman (Arkham): If this Gyules person is as much trouble as you say, Then we must be careful.

Y/n: That's not all. He has an Army like a huge Army. 

Batman (Arkham): How big?

Y/n (Future Soldier): The type of big that makes Prep time an after thought. He will come for Gotham and the rest of the multiverse.

Batman (Arkham):......

Y/n (Sharpshooter): He's a universal threat. I know you have a strict no killing code. But we've seen what he could do.

Batman (Arkham): I will help you find the clue for Niflheim. But won't stop you from killing Gyules.

Y/n: Thanks for understanding.

They make it to Arkham HQ as there was a tunnel down the middle.

Cloud: Guess we'll have to split up.

Y/n: We Split up. We can make it easy for you get through the fans.

The Alternates then jump down to the interior to help Batman. They then find a control room.

Y/n: The control room is here.

Y/n (Sharpshooter): I take the Controls, You guys go help Batman.

Cloud: Yeah...Already counting on doing that.

The rest of the Alternates then goes to the inside of the base. They then see Soldiers in red and black armor. 

??? #1: What was that?

??? #2: Haven't A Clue

Y/n: Say have you seen a friend named Candice?

??? #1: Who's Candice?

The soldier is then punched in the face as he is knocked out. the other alternates then come out of the shadows.

Y/n: Can-dis fist fit in yo face!?

Militia Soldier #1: Indtruders!

Y/n then shoulders into a Soldier and begins to fight them. Cloud and Future Soldier then dish it with a tank soldier with blades. The two dip and dive away from the slashes of the blades. As they fought the Son of Wolverine lunges at the Brute and punches him to a pulp. They then feel the room shake.

Cloud: What was that?

Y/n: Shit...

Y/n (Wolverine) Shit?! What's Shit?

The Room Shakes again. But this time it was more powerful.

Y/n: It's an Excavator. We need to find this Arkham Knight.

They then run through the base and are able to get to an Open room. There was stair and balconies everywhere. The then see Batman by the Elevator.

Y/n: Batman, We felt this place shake. What was going on?

Batman (Arkham): The Arkham Knight had an Excavator. Scarecrow is on the roof.

Y/n (Wolverine): Well What are we wait for lets get him

As the Adamantium alternate tried to go to the elevator he was shot with an explosive round to the head. He is knocked unconscious as the rest of group looked to see a man in silver armor and aiming a gun at Batman.

Arkham Knight: No More Damn Games Bruce....I will make you pay for what you did!

I will make you pay for what you did!

Batman (Arkham): Who Are You?!

Arkham Knight: You still don't know?

The Arkham Knight then unmasks himself and was revealed to be--

Batman (Arkham): Jason?!

Y/n (Red X): No Way..........Brother?

(To Be Continued)