Chapter 4: Like Batman and Robin, But With A Sword

Y/n was sitting on his couch. He was about contact Alita. But Y/n didn't know what to do.

Griff: First Time?

Y/n: Yes, It Is. I Never Spoke To A Girl.

Griff: Well, Welcome to your first day of talking to a girl.

Y/n then calls up Alita.

Y/n: Hi.

Alita: Hey, Y/n. How Are You?

Y/n: I'm Doing great. How about You.

Alita: .........Fine, I'm Fine.

Y/n: Um, Alita. Would You Like To Meet me some place? I-In Iron City of Course.

Alita: Sure...

Y/n: Okay I'll be there soon?

Alita: Sure.

Alita ended the call and Y/n exhales out of relief. He Did it.

Y/n: Whew.......That Went well....

Griff: It's All Uphill from here kid.

Y/n: What Do I do next? I never asked anyone out.

Griff: Until Now, The Rest...Is Up To You....

Griff then retreats inside Y/n as Y/n warps to Alita's Dimension. But little did he know. Someone was Watching him from afar.

Julianna: Gotcha......

(Later)

Y/n then walks around the streets of Iron City as this was the second time he's been here. Y/n Goes to a street that he was to told to meet at. Y/n Looks around to make sure he was in the right place.

Y/n: Alita? You Here? You Said to meet you here...Alita?

Alita: Hey...

Y/n: OH Shhhh-- You Almost killed me out of shock.

Alita: Sorry. So why did you call me?

Y/n: Oh, Um I wanted to ask, Would you like to hang out with me? 

Alita: Sure.

Y/n and Alita then take a walk together. This was the first time Y/n has ever asked a girl to hang out with him. He's been friends with Alita for a year. Even after Gyules' defeat Y/n would visit his friend's dimensions and explore new ones. But now Y/n wanted to share it with someone.

Alita: Hey Can I Ask You A Favor on something?

Y/n: Sure. Anything.

Alita: I Found Some Shadowkeep People within the city. I think they're trying do something here.

Y/n: If Shadowkeep is here then what they're doing is probably no good...

Alita: You Think We Should Crash Their Party?

Y/n: Wouldn't Miss It For The World.

The Two then run across the city's rooftops. As The Two Stayed Silent throughout the whole journey, Y/n then breaks the Silence.

Y/n: Heh, We're Like Batman and Robin. I mean if Batman had a sword and Robin had mystical powers and weren't Father and Son. I Mean....

Alita: Shhh.....We're Here.....

They then see Shadowkeep soldiers guarding some kind Auto Shop. They Couldn't tell what they were doing, but whatever it was it was something Sinister.

Shadowkeep Soldier #1: Did You The News?