Chapter 6: Return of Gyules

Y/n: I Don't Know How You're Back, But You've Made A Very Poor Decision coming here.

Gyules: Oh, The Fire Burns Bright In You. Did You Think We Would Forget?

 Did You Think We Would Forget?

Y/n: We?

Julianna: He's Talking About Us. Also I Saw Your Game Of Deathloop....

Reverse Flash: Pretty Promising....

Quaritch: And All That, For Just Fundementals.......It's Sad To See how people turn up to be.

Gyules: I See that you're still alone like before. How's That Cyborg? Oh Right, She Doesn't Have Feelings for You. Never Has. I Mean Who Would ever like let alone try an understand a person who just sits on his ass all day....

Y/n: It Helps me think......

Gyules: Didn't Even Know You Had A Brain. When I'm Done With You, I'll Make sure I pay her a visit, and that red and blue bafoon.

Y/n's Fist then glows purple. He was ready to send Gyules to the Shadowrealm.

Gyules: And Everyone Else You Love.......

Y/n: Son of Bitch!

Y/n then lunges at Gyules. Y/n goes forward to punch him, But He is back handed by Gyules and is sent through the wall and through the island in the kitchen.

Gyules: Did You Really Think You'd Get Me? Come On! I Don't Work Like That Anymore.

Y/n: You Can Try As Many Times As You Want...But You and You're goons will never get the chance to kill me.

Julianna: Too Bad, We Did!

Y/n then form purple claws like Wolverine and sprints towards Gyules. Y/n then attempts to slash at Gyules, But He Does a Roundhouse Kick to Counter the attack. Y/n goes through multiple rooms and out in the Alley.

Quaritch: This Guy Is The Multiverse's Protector?

Reverse Flash: They Chose Wrong......

Gyules and his possies then go to the big  hole and See Y/n rested on a car hood. Gyules Jumps down to finish him.

Gyules: WHERE'S YOU'RE FRIENDS NOW!?!

Y/n: You Stay Away From Them....

Gyules: You're Soft....Unexperienced.....and most of all: undisciplined! 

Y/n: YOU FORGOT ONE THING, BITCH....................................UNBREAKABLE!

Y/n's Body emits electricity and is engulfed in purple flames. He then rushes towards him at great speeds and was about to unleash a fist full of power. The Result Was A Blinding Light causing everyone to shield their eyes. Street Lights Flickered as the event unfolded. But Gyules Had Caught Y/n's Fist.

Gyules: My Turn...

Gyules' fist then glows blue and punches Y/n in the Face. An Explosion occurs resulting in a Purple and Blue Dome of energy. Y/n is sent back into the hood of the Car But This Time he flies with the car. Y/n's Vision Begins to Daze as He Sees Gyules and the rest of his pals walk towards him.