Chapter 14: Base Of Operations

(Short Chapter)

After the Whole Enchantress Situation, The Group Warp Back To Their base of operation.

Deadshot (2016): So Let Me Get this straight. You Got Permission, To Have Us come aboard your possy?

Y/n: Yes!..........

Rick:.......You Do Realize that We'd Need to find away to track this guy.

Y/n (Scav): Oh Don't Worry, We're 5 Steps Ahead of Him. As We Are of Boomerang over there.

Captain Boomerang: What?

Y/n (Scav): Deez Nuts Are What...

Y/n (Wolverine): And That Was Terrible.

Y/n (Future Soldier): But, Follow Me...I'll Give You The Tour...

Y/n (Captain Cold): Well That's Sounds Ni--OOOUCH!!!

Y/n (Future Soldier): Scav, RDR2.0; Get Iceberg to the infirmary. And Fix his Arm up.

Y/n (Scav): Already On It.

The Group walk through the Corridors as they head into a Computer room.

Harley: So, Where's This Circuit Breaker Y'all were talkin about?

Y/n (E.R.S): Oh Don't Worry They're Right Here. *Peter Griffin Voice* HONEY I'M HOME!!!!!!

??? #1: Okay, We're Here Don't Get Your Knackets in a Twist.

(Don't Own Art)

Y/n (E.R.S): Hey, Packo. How's Things here?

Packo: Pretty Good...So Far

Y/n (E.R.S): You Got Anything for us?

Packo: No Not Really.

Y/n (E.R.S): DAMMIT!!!

???: HEY, CAN YOU KEEP IT DOWN OVER THERE!!!! I'M TRYING NOT MESS UP HERE. AND IF I DO IT'LL BE MY FIST IN YOUR CHEST!!

 AND IF I DO IT'LL BE MY FIST IN YOUR CHEST!!

Y/n (E.R.S): *Eminem Voice* Man You Must Be Up Out Yo Mind!....Alright Now Lose It..

Packo: Ryuko, Y/n. Don't...We Don't Need this looking Like a Blood Bowl.

Y/n (E.R.S): Okay...But Do We Have The Second Clue?

Packo: Not Yet. Me and Ryuko are working on that.

Y/n (Future Soldier): Uh, Doc You Think You can help us with this cipher. You've Encouter the Enchantress before. We'll need your Help.

Y/n (Assassin): "*WISDOM*"

The Assassin makes a hands gesture of a Rainbow in a joking manner. Meanwhile Y/n was with the Chosen Undead and Cowboy versions of himself.

Y/n: So I was Just wondering. Do you guys have anyone waiting back in You Universes?

Y/n (Chosen Undead): Oh Yes I someone waiting.........................To Kill Me!

Y/n (Cowboy): Same...

Y/n: So You Don't have a significant other.

Y/n (Chosen Undead): Listen here and look lad. Take long and good look...We're Pawns. We've been Pawns. It's Our Job.

Y/n (Cowboy): He right...

Y/n: Then How do I know I'll be okay?

Y/n (Chosen Undead): That's The Thing, You Won't. One It'll Make Sense. But One Day It won't Matter. Cause The Day that You Decide to lay down Your with No Other Thoughts Presents, Everything that You Worried about will be worried no more.

Y/n Then Thinks about what his Alternate self said. What If This Was the Way...

(To Be Continued)