Chapter 26: Gotham's Knight

After the visit to Pandora, The Team then head on inside the Base as they were ready for their next move. The Future Soldier then sets the pendant down on the table.

Y/n (Sharpshooter): You Found it!

Deadshot (2016): So this pendant? This is supposed to lead us to another realm?

V (Male): Duh, How Else do we use it?

Y/n (Dragonborn):.....Like A shuriken?

Y/n (CP 2077 Nomad): Wait, Your From a Medieval time. How do you know what a shuriken is?

Y/n (Dragonborn): You're undead friend told me he met a guy called Wolf. 

Y/n (Wolverine): Learn something new everyday...

Y/n: So Where to next?

Rick Flag: An Earth numbered by 62315. Is where we found an anomaly.

Y/n (Future Soldier): Let Me See the footage.

June and Rick then pulls up some footage of black blur throwing what seemed to be X Darts and the figure was in all black with a white mask.

Y/n (Future Soldier): Who is this?

June: We Don't Know. However, The Stranger leaves behind a Red X as Calling Card.

Y/n (Future Soldier): That's Calling Card........It's A Warning...

Y/n: So We Going to this universe?

Y/n (Future Soldier): Indeed We are. Sharpshooter, Cloud, Claws. You're with us.

Y/n (Chosen Undead): What About Us?

Y/n (Future Soldier): You Need Rest. You Did Great out there, Take a break.

Y/n (Scav): Well Backside is aching.

Y/n (E.R.S): Yeah I think that's just the claw marks from your ex.

Y/n (Scav): Hey!

As The crew head to the universe they are unaware of what was going on with there enemies.

(Later)

Meanwhile in The Shadowkeep base. Gyules was pissed beyond understanding.

Gyules: And You Ran instead of destroying the enemy!?

Karma: We were losing troops. How else could we react to--

Gyules: You're either lying, Or your stupid!!! Say You're stupid!!

Karma:........

Gyules: Exactly....Get out...Quaritch, Go get the troops ready.

Quaritch: Will do.....

Gyules: Eobard!!!!!!!

Reverse Flash: Yeah?!

Gyules: Follow those alternates...Only Engage when I tell to engage. We need to get that rock before they do.

Reverse Flash: Already on it......Not much of a Future for them.

The evil opposite the runs off at a speed that makes it look like he teleported out. Gyules had plans to expand his circle of trust. 

(Earth-62315)

The Group then warp in an alleyway. They then see that the city had been overun by criminals and Military grade drones and APCs.

Cloud: The Hell are we?

Y/n:.....Gotham City...

Y/n (Sharpshooter): Wait, We Talking Comics Gotham?