Chapter 19: The Bethesda Boys

(Short Chapter)

Meanwhile at the Base. The Y/n were trying to decipher the Tarot as they were able to find it in Night City and take a photo of it.

Y/n (Wolverine): You Find out What the Tarot Means?

June: No. The Runes Are Norse, But the picture is hard to decipher. Y/n, Can You Tell Me What This Means?

Y/n (CP2077 Nomad): Well....You See, Each Rune stands for Each of the Nine Realms. The Mural is Based Around Niflheim. The World Of Mist....

June: Wait, Are You Saying that Niflheim has something to do with this Rock You're looking for?

Y/n (Sharpshooter): No Idea. Hey Guys, Does Niflheim ring any bells for anyone?!?

Deadshot (2016): Nope....

Y/n (Guardian): Afraid Not.....

Harley Quinn: No...HEY DEAD-KNIGHT!!! Does Niflheim ring any bells?

Y/n (Chosen Undead): No!

Y/n (Sharpshooter): No Bells Rung........

Y/n (Wolverine): Well That's Ju--........

Rick: What Is It?

Cloud: Trouble.....

Y/n (Wolverine): Someone's Close.........I Have A Scent......They're Near!

The Mutant then unsheathes his Claws as he then puts his ears up to a Door. As He did this he heard ticking from the other side. He tries to moves out the way but the Door was blown open. Three People come in. Each were from Past, Present and Future.

??? #1: Is this the Place?

??? #2: Where Else would My Son sneak off to?

??? #3: ........Your Mom's.......

Rick Flag: The Hell Are You supposed to be?!?

??? #1: Allow us to introduce ourselves. We Are The Bethesda Boys...

Y/n (Sharpshooter): The Whos??!

??? #1: The Bethesda Boys....Wastelander, Dragonborn and Explorer as one....

Deadshot (2016): Never Heard of it....

??? #1: You May Know Us By Fallout.......The Elder Scrolls..........Starfield.............

Y/n (Scav): Still Nothing....

Wastelander:........We're Video Game Characters. During the little "Event" of You Friend breaking the Multiverse, We Saw our Counterparts on this Blue and Green Box. Show Them The Evidence.

Constellation Explorer: Coming Right Up....

The Explorer then tosses three game cases of Fallout 4, Skyrim and Starfield.

Y/n (Future Soldier): Hey, I Remember these. Just One Problem....Starfield Never went Exclusive. Elder Scrolls VI did....

Y/n: Wait, So You Never had to deal with Xbox buying everything?

Y/n (Future Soldier): Oh No, We Did. Sony and Microsoft just merged in my universe and Renamed themselves to Meta Studios.

Y/n: Oh......They're Dead in My universe....But It Still Doesn't Explain how they got here....

Constellation Explorer: Oh no, We're not here for you. We're here for him.

The Space Man then point at the Dragonborn's son as he was in heaps of trouble.

Dragonborn: Y/n M/n L/n!

(M/n=Middle Name)

Captain Boomerang: Well....You Lived This Long, Mate.

Dragonborn: I've been looking for you. Come Now, We're Leaving...

Y/n (Dragonborn): Leaving?  But they need my help.

Dragonborn: So Snuck Off to do this. Son, If you wanted to help people outside of our boundres you could've asked. But You Lied To My Face! We're Leaving, My Word Is Final.....

Y/n (Dragonborn):....No.

Dragonborn: What?!?!!!

Y/n (Dragonborn): You Heard Me....No..... I'm Grown Up. I should be free to have my own business.

Dragonborn:.......If That's So...Then Don't come crying to your father for help if Shit hits the fan.

Wastlelander: So, What Now?

Dragonborn: We're Leaving. Have Fun Y/n. I Hope You're Happy...

The Trio leaves as they tend to other people's needs. The Group looks at the Dragonborn as he walks away.

Y/n (Chosen Undead): Daddy Issues, Huh?

Y/n (Dragonborn): It's None of your business....

He walks past him as they watch him slam the door to the hangar.

Y/n (CP2077 Street Kid): Who Nutted in his cheerios?

(To Be Continued)