Chapter 13: Oh Shit, Enchantress

The Squad and Y/n Alternates then Enter The Station. They go in to stop Enchantress.

Y/n: Hey Cowboy Me, You in Position?

Y/n (Cowboy): [Coms] Not Yet. Cloud, Tifa, Barret; and the Others Are Having Difficulty trying to get a distance for when this wall blows open.

Y/n: Okay. We're Already inside.

Y/n (Future Soldier): Get Behind Cover. She'll see you...

Y/n then gets behind some cover and peeks through a Crack. He Then Sees The Enchantress.

???: I Know You're Their..........I Can sense your presence

Y/n (Scav): How? We're Like John Cena

Y/n (Scav): How? We're Like John Cena. You Can't See Us

Y/ns (Except Scav): Oh Man, What The Hell?! Now The Crazy Villainess Knows Where We are

Enchantress:.....You Should Join Me....Colonian.

Harley Quinn: The Hell's A Colonian.

Y/n (Scav):.....................................I Have To Come Clean. It was trenchcoat over here. Yep, It's Mr. Primetime. The Multiverse's strongest Being. Here He is!

Y/n (Wolverine): You can Stop Now. I think you gave them the picture.

Enchantress: I Know Of Your past...You're....Lives That You Never Had.

Y/n: What Is She Talking About?

Y/n (Future Soldier): Don't Know...Keep Your Guard Up...

Enchantress: Let Me Show You.......All Of You....

Everyone then goes into a trance including the Y/n Alternates. They Are then taken a-back to what could've been.

(Y/n [Future Soldier] POV)

It Was Dark. I Couldn't see anything.........I hear.....Voices........But Don't Know Who's.

Y/n (Future Soldier): Where Am I?

I See That I'm in a Chair. I wasn't in Cryo-sleep anymore. My Mind....It Was Free...........