A little explanation about umineko

i noticed that a few people reading the story aren't familiar with the umineko verse, honestly i wrote the story for those who knows about umineko worlds and the hierarchy in it and i'm sorry for that.

So i'm writing this little segment to explain some of the things like the golden land, what are fragments and the sea of fragments etc etc.

First you must understand that umineko works on hierarchy, the higher you reside the stronger you are able to be, there is humans, demons and witches, witches being the most powerfull of them all, there is a few rank when it comes to witch but umineko really highlight only a few, those are the territory lord, voyager witches and the creator.

Battler is a territory lord, he is the master of the golden land, he creates the rules and is unbeatable in his territory, if a witch comes the rules battler made applies to them no question ask, normally he shouldn't be able to switch worlds as easily as he did in this story but i hope you don't mind the inacurracy just for this one

Voyager witch is the rank of bernkastel and Lambdadelta, they're able to switch worlds and verse as they please, their objectif is to climb the ladder and become as powerfull as possible to become the ultimate witch aka the creator.

The creator is the ultimate level in umineko and there can only be one at the same time, the closest to this level is featherine augustus aurora, she isn't one but she touched the territory of the creator which grants her an absurd amount of power, the creator is a limitless being with no bounds whatsoever, it possess unstoppable power and will, featherine being so close to the status of creator was once able to erase lambda from the story by just writing her off her books, though strangely enough it seems she can't bypass endless nine when battler is a game master ( just how op is this ability!?)

Now lets talk hierarchy of the world

In umineko there is the concept of gameboard, it's the world beatrice created to play her game with battler in this gameboard beatrice creates and enforce the rules, even lambda and berkastel who were higher tier witch coudn't go against the rules unless beatrice was considerably weakened by her fight with battler

inside the game board we have

the human domain, the human world this is the lower tier, those are basically the piece of the game, pieces that beatrice can weave however she wants to create her stories, this world is often compared to a chessboard as the player moves their pieces however they want and once the game is done they're able te reset the board like nothing ever happened and start another game.