Under the mountain

Jasmine loves myths, the fact that some are uncovered and others yet to be uncovered always excited her, miss Mendeleiev loves hearing her questions the most because they could talk for hours on all of these things... But others got bored of her talking rather quickly and as a result would walk away from her or go to there phones to look at something interesting to them which hurts the omega each time... But a certain liar always pushed it too far.

Lila Rossi was a liar, she always lied when she opened her mouth, Marinette, Chloe, Sabrina and Adrien knew she was a liar like Jasmine but Adrien didn't try anything because to him her lies weren't hurting anyone... He just didn't realize the consequences to her lies that the others would suffer, so many weren't going to be getting there dream jobs because Lila didn't have the connections she claimed to have and many would lose chances because Lila claimed to have an in for them and they could stop taking part in contests.

Right now they were far from Paris, they had traveled to a jungle to discover the history there as a field trip and right now... Most of them weren't enjoying it, they were complaining of the lack of internet, the heat and even the food, Jasmine, Mari, Chloe and Sabrina weren't doing the same, lack of internet made them actually look around, as long as they had water and shade the heat didn't bother them and the food was new to them and made them curious to try... But Lila was whining the whole time, her followers blamed the four girls for her pain and the teacher refused to accommodate Lila when asked.

"Everyone is going through the same problems you are so stop with your temper tantrums and act your age instead of a brat" she was told, this shocked them before turning to comfort the liar as she cried, they tried a few more times before stopping because the teacher was willing to fail them if they kept trying, now they were heading to a mountain, inside were tunnels where one was said to send you to were mythical creatures are said to reside deep in... Of course Jasmine's classmates claimed it was a lie but her friends knew that the omega was excited to ask questions about the creatures.

She was dressed the same as her friends, ready for the heat and comfy while the others were dressed in clothes that could be thorn or stained quickly enough, it made Sabrina laugh with Chloe each time one of them complained about something, the on...

She was dressed the same as her friends, ready for the heat and comfy while the others were dressed in clothes that could be thorn or stained quickly enough, it made Sabrina laugh with Chloe each time one of them complained about something, the only one quiet was Adrien though, he knew they were going to the mountain and he dressed for it, the girls and Adrien were the only ones who were listening to there guide with the teacher "Legend has it that one of these tunnels will take you below the mountain where all mythical creatures dwell" he explained making Jasmine's eyes sparkle, the guide told them that they can look at the tunnels but not to go in them because there had been accidents in the past.

With those words, they were taken into the mountain, Lila was making some sob story about the trip but Jasmine shut it out... But she shouldn't have at all in the end, as they looked around, Jasmine asked the guide a few questions making him more then happy to answer them before she went off to look around in the mountain, she smiled and cooed at certain tunnels before noticing that she ended up at the end of one of the paths in the mountain, she turned around and found Kim, Alya, Rose, Max and Lila there, Lila was being comforted in the back by Rose while the other three glared at her.

"You have some nerves... Making this trip be changed after all of Lila's hard work!" Alya declared as Jasmine rolled her eyes, Mari and Chloe had worked together to make this trip... It was for Jasmine's birthday that was coming up around the end of the trip and it was even said a number of time before they left and while here... So why is Lila claiming such a lie "I see your deaf sometimes Alya. If you don't remember, our teachers have said multiple times that it was Chloe and Mari who planned this trip and that we all voted to do a trip for my birthday" she explained but Alya only looked even more pissed off then before while Max and Kim looked to have realized that she was right.

Rose heard her and pulled away from Lila in shock... But Alya didn't care as she slapped her "Shut up you whore! First you steal Adrien from her! Then you destroy her things! You also steal her homework while hurting her! And now you lie about the whole trip!?" she shouted as Max and Kim tried to calm her down but she wasn't listening to them, at one point Rose had run off to get help claiming that Alya had harmed her... But Lila's wails were the only thing Alya was listening to right now... As to her Lila was a saint sent by god.

"Alya you have to make her stop! She already threatened to kill me if I don't have my mom agree to return to Italy and drop all contact with you guys! She even claimed that she will get the cops to arrest my mom!" she declared and that was the last straw for Alya as she pushed Jasmine into one of the small tunnels they were told to not go into... She screamed as she fell in, she had no idea of what her fate will be at all and hoped her death would be swift, it was all she wanted right now as she kept falling for a while until she landed in what seemed to be water but of a different color.

She got out and with her trembling body walked for a bit before falling to the ground while whimpering from the cold... Who knows what would have happened to her if she hadn't landed in that liquid... After a while she heard steps coming her way, with blurry vision she saw three figures a little away from her, she whimpered once more and gasped out "P-please... H-help m-me" and blacked out just as one figure came running towards... Leaving her with the memory of ruby red eyes looking at her.