The attempt

Lila paced in her guest room in anger, she couldn't believe that Jasmine was acting like this! Like she was already the queen! She refused to let this continue, she needed the power right now no matter what it took for her to get it from that omega... She simply needed to think up a plan in order to win it all in the end but for now she needed to have something that will confirm her victory no matter what happens next.

She then thought of something which made her grin as she went into her things to look for it, once she found it she quietly laughed as her victory was clearly going to happen now and Jasmine wasn't going to be able to get out of it now "I just need to get a chance to slip it in and then I win" she whispered to herself as she put it away and then walked out of her room to meet up with the class with a smile on her face... And if anyone thought she was just in a good mood well she was fine with that since no one needed to know the true reason behind her current mood.

Jasmine woke up with a yawn, she slept really well with her alpha holding her in his warm arms during the night, she loved these little moments because she was with her alpha and no one could take her from him no matter what they try, after a while she got out of the bed and went into his bathroom to get cleaned up before Izuku and Ochako come in with clothes for her to wear for the day making her happy and excited for the day... She felt like something amazing was going to happen today and couldn't wait for it at all, once she was out she found Katsuki awake with Izuku and Ochako setting her outfit on the bed making her smile as she went to put it on.

 She felt like something amazing was going to happen today and couldn't wait for it at all, once she was out she found Katsuki awake with Izuku and Ochako setting her outfit on the bed making her smile as she went to put it on

Clothes like this made her happy because no one judged her for what she wore, they in fact compliment her and smile, she thanked them for the outfit and then walked out with them to get to her tea room

Clothes like this made her happy because no one judged her for what she wore, they in fact compliment her and smile, she thanked them for the outfit and then walked out with them to get to her tea room... She had promised her friends a day to relax with her and to chat and she would make it happen no matter what, Nathaniel and Nino worked hard as her spies and she was going to reward them with this day to relax "Make sure the gifts for Nino and Nathaniel are delivered to my tea room on time and in perfect condition... With no one trying to look as I don't want anyone trying to steal them please" she said making Ochako nod and walk away to get that done.

She stops by the kitchen to check on the tea selection, the food and pastries that were being prepared for her tea room "Make sure everything tastes fresh or warm before being served please" she said with a smile making the staff confirm they heard her request making her nod back and left, she was excited to sit down with her friends and to be able to know what they saw while she was down here,  she hoped they took pictures for her because she had wanted to do that while also trying out some foods and buy a few things... Which Lila made her not do in the end because of her disgusting lies "At least thanks to Lila lying... I was able to meet my alpha" she whispered to herself.