I am a queen now!

Jasmine always wondered about how the demons lived, if they had a hierarchy if there were royals and even about how advanced they were with living, she had tried doing some research by reading books and documents... But she mostly found the same info over and over again about them, it sucked as she wanted to know more but there was nothing else to find and so she gave up and simply began to write down  the questions she had on them with the hopes of meeting one some day so she could ask her question... And now she was married to a king in the demon realm while pregnant with his child.

She yawned while having her eyes closed... Which wasn't something new as it happened at times, she slowly opened her eyes to find Katsuki laying close to her while awake "Good morning my love... Did you sleep well?" he asked making faintly blush and giggle as she nods "Yes I did and good morning to you too" she replied making him grin towards her, they slowly got up in bed even though they should be getting up and get ready for the ceremony that would crown her Katsuki's queen which will bring her a ton of power to use on anything she could want at anytime.

After a while they got out of bed and moved to get ready, they luckily didn't need to take a bath today and instead just needed to get lightly cleaned up before getting dressed for the ceremony, this was going to a big deal because there many blessings Jasmine will be getting as she becomes the queen... Which will take a while as the people will be cheering as each blessing are given to her, after a while they were done and soon Izuku and Ochako entered the room dressed in gorgeous outfits for the first part of the event which was the blessings and the crowning and then there is a party to celebrate her crowning.

 Which will take a while as the people will be cheering as each blessing are given to her, after a while they were done and soon Izuku and Ochako entered the room dressed in gorgeous outfits for the first part of the event which was the blessings ...

"Good morning you two! Did you both sleep well?" Ochako asked as she came over, Izuku moved around the room to help get them both fully ready for the ceremony which made Jasmine nervous to no end that something bad might happen or that something will go wrong... And she will be hated by everyone while Lila who caused it all to happen laughs at her, Katsuki noticed his omega getting nervous and moved to her side and scented her gently to help her to calm down "I'm sorry... I'm getting nervous for nothing" she said making the trio look at her with gentle smiles which helped her calm down even more then before.

"It makes sense that you would be nervous... Lila is here again and she could have tried to do something to ruin this big day for you" Izuku explained as he brushed her hair gently so to style perfectly for the ceremony which she began to focus on as that was more important than thinking about Lila and what she could try to do so to ruin everything for the omega just because she was thrown out of the kingdom her alpha runs, she sighed and closed her eyes for a moment before Izuku pulled away since he finished down her hair which made her smile towards him in thanks, she then got up and the four of them walked out of the room to get to where the ceremony was happening.

They soon arrived at a large balcony, this balcony was used for big announcements, crowning ceremonies and other big things that happened in the Bakugo family, Katsuki told her of a few of those events which excited her to see the balcony... But it was kept locked until specific events are to happen and then it got locked again until the next time, Jasmine has left her room at night a few times and saw servants cleaning the balcony at night, she was told by a guard that no one is out at night so it's fine... She was then allowed a moment out on the balcony in secret which made her really happy to see what it locked like and now she would see it during the day for the first time ever as she walked out to be seen by her soon to become people.