Cerise at work

Lila never thought this would be her life now... She always believed she would be at the top with all of her mom's and her fake identities but now here she was... As Cerise Bianca on the surface once more, she didn't mind this though as it is better than anything else she could be doing and if this meant she could also make sure they didn't take anything that belonged to 'Lila' then it was only fair to make them pay if they did right? She hoped Jasmine didn't mind her doing this in the first place as she walked over to the apartment complex she would be living in from now on "Okay. From what I understand a demon will be living here with me to be a my 'mom' until my mission is over and I return" she said to herself as she walked inside.

She wasn't sure what to expect from all of this but hoped it all goes well in the end, when she arrived before the door to the apartment she would be living in... She took a deep breath before unlocking the door and walking inside, she heard faint humming which made her look towards the kitchen where she found a woman cleaning up the kitchen counter, behind her were some dishes that had been washed and left to dry, then the woman looked up and smiled towards her "Hello Cerise. I am Momo Yaoyorozu and I will be your mother starting today" she said making Cerise nod "Nice to meet you Momo but um... I thought Jasmine sent a demon to watch over me?" she asked making Momo giggle... And then dropped her glamour to allow Cerise to see her true form.

 And then dropped her glamour to allow Cerise to see her true form

"I understand why you asked... But as I am a succubus. Making a glamour to make me look human is very easy" she explained before putting back up the glamour to look like a human, this really surprised Cerise as she didn't see this coming at all, they then went over to the couch in the living room to talk "I believe Jasmine told you what your mission was?" Momo asked as she served them tea as Cerise nodded "I am to watch over our old classmates to make sure they don't try anything and report back to her... While also keeping an eye out for the possibility of Adrien escaping" she explained making Momo nod "You got the main part down... And now for the details" she said making Cerise look at her slightly confused to her words as she pulled out a folder.

"Inside are papers that detail what your old classmates did to Jasmine... And there punishments if needed to be given. All you have to do is watch each of them and determine if they need to be punished as they aren't changing there ways" she explained as she slid the folder towards her, Cerise took a sip of her tea before setting her cup down to open the folder and skim through everything "Now it is up to you if you desire to watch them from afar or get close to them for the info... But the time you take to watch each of them is all up to you" Momo explained making Cerise nod, she knew that the best way to do it is slowly so she can have enough info on each of them to report it to Jasmine when it was time... Going too fast might cause her to make a mistake in all of this and that was the last thing she wanted to do in the end.

They talked for a little while longer before she decided to go outside to try and see if she can find her old classmates, she needed to learn a little about them for now and hoped for the best about the whole thing so she grabbed a notebook and some pens to write down when she could what she knew, she knew where most of them hang out but decided not to go there for now... Some of those places are spots that Lila was told and shown before all of this happened and so Cerise can't know about them... Which is why she decided to goto the café they enjoy going to from time to time just to relax and talk, it wasn't far from her new home so that was a good thing, she entered and was greeted by a barista who smiled towards her making her smile back to him.

She walked over while looking at the menu and decided to go with a caramel frappuccino, the barista nodded and asked for her name so he could call it when it was ready, she smiled and thanked him after paying and sat down by the window to wait and relax, as she waited she pulled out her notebook and pens and began to write down the basics of the group while keeping an eye out for them and anyone who might try to look at what she was doing... No one could know she was doing this or they will think she was a stalker or worse, after a while her drink was ready so she closed her notebook and went to grab her drink, she smiled and thanked the barista before heading back to her seat... Just as her old classmates walked inside.

They all acted like nothing was wrong... Like she, Adrien and Alya weren't sent away in the first place, Alya clearly looked uncomfortable with them but who could blame her with everything that happened, Rose wasn't with them which made her believe she was with the ones who are on Jasmine's side, it made her glare as it was clear that they were to be taken care of the second they said something wrong, she knew that it would be possible that they don't say anything at all to confirm things... But it couldn't hurt to just listen in right? Which is why she was here, she can go to Jasmine's friends and get close to them later to get more info from them once she was done with all of this eavesdropping.