A time of silence

Jasmine smiled down to her daughter who was being fed from her breast, she was so happy to at long last meet her pup, it had been three days since she came into the world and she still couldn't believe it happened, there sweet girl cleary had her sire's red eyes but she had her dam's brown locks in the end, time would only tell them her demon features so for now they had to wait and see, Katsuki was at the moment taking care of a few things while Jasmine cared for there pup, he had promised to return soon enough making her smile in excitement to his return.

The pixie's were of course working around the room like usual, Ochako was currently watching over Lila and Adrien as they were working in the same area today and she was to make sure they don't try to talk and plan anything to escape while Izuku was at Jasmine's beck and call, but she only asked him to help change the pup or to wash her or simple things like that which he smiled through the whole time as he didn't mind helping like this in the end... To him it was serving his queen, so it makes sense to follow any request she makes at any time of day or night, a moment later the pup unlatched from the nipple she was feeding from and Izuku quickly moved to dress Jasmine back up as she helped her pup burb.

Once done the pup was put into a crib that was in the room where she drifted to sleep quickly enough, Jasmine was certain it was due to Katsuki scenting multiple items and placing said items in the crib for there pup to know who he is, the thing she loved the most was a plushie that Katsuki made to look like a dragon... It was adorable and she loved seeing there daughter hug it, Katsuki once found her sleeping in the crib while laying over the toy one night and he was found looking into the crib to watch her sleep with a gentle smile... She ended up dragging him to bed but he didn't seem to mind as he watched there daughter for a bit, her mind then began to wonder about there pup's name... They needed to talk about that at some point and name her.

But it wasn't an easy thing to do as there were so many names to choose from, she really wanted to pick a nice name with Katsuki for there daughter, after a while Katsuki walked into the room, he looked very happy about something which made her very curious as she then turned to Izuku "Could you go bring those books back for me?" she asked him and he of course nodded and went to do as asked, once they were mostly alone Katsuki went to check first on there sleeping daughter... And then went to see his omega "Was she fussy?" he asked making her smile and shake her head "Not at all... Now what has made you so happy?" she asked as she cups his face in her small hands.

He then grins towards her "I finally sold Blondie... He's leaving later today with his new buyer... We won't see him ever again" he said making her look surprised towards him before smiling, she had been in high hopes that one day she would see him for the last time... Only to see him again the next day, but now she would really be seeing him for the last time today and she was very excited about it "Has he been told about this?" she asked making him snort "Of course not... I wanna see the look on his face as he's told this" he explained making her nod in understanding, she was certain that it would fully break Adrien as he would be taken away from everything and everyone he knows.

As a result Katsuki wanted to tell him when it happens... And Jasmine now wanted to be there to see it all happen, her alpha then moved closer to her side and gently scented her which resulted in her purring, a while later Izuku returned with Ochako making her smile and greet them both "I'm guessing Lila and Adrien had to split ways for work?" she asked making Ochako nod "Lila was sent to help with the laundry while Adrien had to help in the library" she explained making the two nod in understanding to her words, at least now there won't be problems with them together "Did they talk together at some point?" Katsuki asked which made Ochako shake her head "Adrien did try to talk to her a few times but Lila would ask to be moved because Adrien was trying to distract her from her tasks" she explained making him nod.