The big day

Jasmine woke up to Izuku and Ochako entering her room, she knew what today was... Her wedding day, she knew that there was much to do and prepare... But she had to get ready even if she wanted to see her alpha right now because she missed his scent "Soon you won't be returning to this room! Instead you will be living in the king and queen's room!" Ochako exclaimed making Jasmine smile towards her as she with Izuku and the pixies went around to get many things ready for her... She was getting married so the less she has to do the better.

She did wonder about the other's though... She knew that Adrien would know about Lila by now so she was certain he would try to speak to her before she get's married to try and make her bring Lila and Alya back... But she had a way to spin it around, and she was ready to make Adrien regret everything he did to win this battle, Ochako soon guided her to the bathroom where she got into the bath to get washed up as she sighed and smiled at all of this... And then a maid walked in "My lady... I truly am sorry for interrupting your preparations for your big day... But I am here to inform you that the Agreste boy brought back the two you banished inside" she revealed making Jasmine glare.

"How did he get them back in? I could have sworn they were both banished" she explained making the maid nod "Indeed they were but he paid for them to be allowed back in... As in he paid for what Cesaire broke and the green dress that Rossi didn't wear for the party... He claims they are both also under his protection" she claimed making Jasmine sigh and wave her hand making the maid bow and leave, they were all quiet for a moment before getting back to work on getting the omega ready "Doesn't matter... I'll make him pay and suffer now" she hissed making them all nod as they quickly worked to get her cleaned up before she goes to her closet to get into her dress.

 I'll make him pay and suffer now" she hissed making them all nod as they quickly worked to get her cleaned up before she goes to her closet to get into her dress

"How do you plan to do that though? He's rich correct?"Izuku asked making her smirk towards him "Rich yes

"How do you plan to do that though? He's rich correct?"Izuku asked making her smirk towards him "Rich yes. Smart? Not so much on certain things... Especially on what I did to Caline" she explained making his eyes widen at her words "You mean none of them have realized that something is wrong with her? Or that you had something to do with it?" he asked making her giggle and nod "And as a result... It's easy to have what I had done to her... Spread like a virus" she said making them all smirk at her revelation before they all began to laugh at how funny this would all turn out.