New friend and servants

Nela smiled as she was told that everything was going as planned, she did wonder about her son Jin who she adopted after she killed some traitors... She never liked doing that but when it comes to her kingdom she had to, luckily Jin was a newborn so he doesn't know what happened, but she did tell him when he was older and he despised his parents for what they did in the end... He was alright with everything and was happy with his life in the end, a servant came over and told her that Jin was on his way to join them.

She smiled at this because he would more than likely bring some of there race for those from outside there kingdom to look and think or buying them... She knew that selling them sounded bad but sometimes some of there kind don't do any work or don't do well so they get sold off, she simply hoped her son did well to make them all look appealing enough that the guests would want to buy them, she then turned to look at Jasmine, Katsuki had her in his lap and was feeding her which made her smile... Maybe one day she will find someone to be her mate but for now it would have to wait.

Soon enough Jin came in making her watch him walk towards her, he had gotten Jasmine's attention but she was sure that Katsuki was telling her about her son, no one said anything at all as he came forth towards the queen, everyone watched in silence to see what might happen, it was rare but sometimes the two will fight or something will go wrong because of missing information and things like that... But it looks like everything was alright at the moment for them as Nela was smiling towards her son as he stopped and bowed to his mother making everyone relax.

 But it looks like everything was alright at the moment for them as Nela was smiling towards her son as he stopped and bowed to his mother making everyone relax

"Hello mother, I hope the party is going well?" Jin asks making her smile "Yes Jin things are going great... I believe that succubus and incubus are ready to be revealed?" she asked making him smile and nod, he snapped his fingers and soon multiple succubus and incubus began to walk in while wearing sexy and revealing clothes, many guests were already requesting some to there side while a few will offer a price to buy them, Nela smiled at this since this was going well so far, she noticed that some were angry to not be selected and others were angry at the amount offered to buy them.

But it is what it is and they need to accept it, she smiled at some as she grew interested in a few to become her mate possibly... She turned to Jasmine as Katsuki whispered something to the omega that made her look amazed, Nela wasn't sure what it was but she hoped it was something positive about her race... Last thing she wants is to upset the human omega, she looked at her son who was looking at the human making her raise a brow towards him which he didn't notice at all... She would need to talk to him at a later time to figure out what he was thinking about Jasmine.

At one point she noticed that something was going on, an incubi and succubi were dressed differently from the others but the guests were trying to make them undress which angered her, the guests shouldn't be like that to her race ever, she looked at Jin and was angry to see him looking at Jasmine with a smirk and eyes full of lust... She really needed to talk to him later, she turned back to find one of her guests walking over to the two heavily drunk and trying to force the incubi to strip with a grin, she was just about to go over there except Jasmine was already there and slapped the guest.