The reunion

Lila was pissed off, she couldn't believe that Jasmine was found, she had really hoped that miss Bustier wouldn't be told and wouldn't report Jasmine was missing... But turns out someone noticed there was one student missing and that made Caline look and noticed that Jasmine was gone since the mountain tour and then reported it, this resulted in Lila hope that Jasmine wasn't ever found... But she was and now they were going below the mountain to go get her, she so badly wanted them to be back in Paris so to leave Jasmine behind but Caline explained to her a number of times that she would be in big trouble and possibly fired if they returned without Jasmine.

So here they were... Going under the mountain to get someone she had finally gotten rid of that pest for good, she would need to do something big in order to get rid of her for real or to make them leave her behind, soon they arrived and were welcomed by some demon creature that she had no idea what it was called other than a demon, it guided them to a large castle where it explained Jasmine resided in since she was found, miss Bustier asked questions about her and the demon smiled as it answered her calmly, soon enough they were inside and were brought to the king who the demon called Katsuki Bakugo.

And Lila wanted him because of the money and power she would get once with him...

Sure she didn't like him... He was a demon of all things! She was only going to get him to fall for her, then make him believe she feels the same and will be with him, and then once he hands her everything, she drains him and then leaves him to try and fix everything, Katsuki looked them over before looking at the teacher "Why would you only report your student missing now... When it has been... A month I believe?" he asked making there teacher flinch at his words before looking down in shame, this excited Lila because if he was able to do that to there teacher with the little she knew of him... What could she have him do if she lied about Jasmine to him?

She was planning all kinds of things until a servant walked over and said something that pissed her off "My king... Your mate has returned from the lunar forest" the servant said making Katsuki smile softly while nodding to him, he stands up at that moment "Guess I can bring you to your student" he said before walking away, they all followed him around the castle, they each tried to ask him questions but he never answered them so after a while they simply gave up "Maybe it's because he want's to see his mate?" Kim had suggested and Max confirmed the theory as they soon walked outside to a nice field for horses.

They all looked around while wondering where the king's mate was until soon came the sound of a horse crying, they looked around until Adrien pointed towards the black spirit demon unicorn further away from them, it looked to have someone on them but the demon unicorn didn't seem to mind at all, Katsuki moved closer and whistled which made them now understand that this was his mate, he waved and the unicorn began to come closer to them... And Lila felt enraged when she saw who was on the unicorn demon of all people.

 And Lila felt enraged when she saw who was on the unicorn demon of all people