For the better

Mari smiled at her phone screen as she saw the confirmation of the money transfer being made, now she was one step closer to leaving to join Jasmine's side. It was always her plan to follow Jasmine no matter where she went so she was determined to follow her, at the moment though she couldn't as she still had multiple commissions to take care of that will help her get through college before moving away where who knows if she will be able to take on more commissions from her clients up on the surface.

Some clients were sad at the news that she would move after college... But others were very understanding and simply made sure to place a commission with her when they needed something for an event or gift or just because they wanted something special she made, of course she didn't mind! Jagged was doing his best to get enough outfits from her for his tours before she leaves and Clara wants some outfits for a few music videos she has in mind to make. Penny wanted a few everyday outfits and Nadja commissioned her because Manon wanted them to have a few matching outfits.

She already had so many designs planned for them to look over once the commissions were done to gift them a few free outfits... But knowing them they will pay for a few or all of them to be made, plus it will earn her some more money which was fine with her, once she was done she put her phone away to listen to Chloe reprimand Rose and Juleka for believing Lila in the first place "Did you even look her up? Oh wait. That's right you didn't because why would she lie!?" she said making them look down in shame with how right she was. Nino and Nathaniel were just watching this happen while Sabrina, Luka, Kagami, Aurore, Mireille and Marc relaxed together while enjoying some pastries Mari's parents made for them when they came over to her place to talk about there plans to all go join Jasmine after college.

It sucked that Jasmine wouldn't be going there with them but she had teachers that were helping her learn so much so it should be fine in the end, of course now that Lila and Adrien were gone things were a little easier... But the ones who still believe Lila minus Alya who was betrayed by her are the same as before... They all believed that there futurs were all set for them thanks to her while at the same time bad mouthing her for lying to them. It was disgusting and cruel in her opinion but there was nothing she could do about them in the end, after a while Chloe stopped claiming she had said enough and walked over to join Sabrina and the others, this of course resulted in Nino and Nathaniel moving to do there own thing while Mari went to sketching a new design.

 It was disgusting and cruel in her opinion but there was nothing she could do about them in the end, after a while Chloe stopped claiming she had said enough and walked over to join Sabrina and the others, this of course resulted in Nino and Nath...

She hoped that Jasmine likes the outfit when she's done making it... Because this was the first outfit she was making with the gift of fabrics she got from her and Katsuki, she hadn't designed anything with it until she saw that gorgeous black and red fabric that made her sketch something just for Jasmine. She was planning on gifting it to her on her wedding anniversary to make it special, Chloe has seen the start of the sketch but nothing more after that, she was fine with this of course and simply focused on her work, Rose and Juleka didn't move for a moment before leaving her room... More than likely to go home which she was fine with, with everything that happened she didn't really want them to stay any longer and didn't want them back for a while.