Meeting the succubus queen

A few days went by before it was time to go, the omega was of course nervous about meeting the queen but Katsuki promised that everything would go fine "And if not I will declare war and will leave" he said making her giggle, while she was certain he was joking... She couldn't help but wonder if he was telling the truth about his plans, so she decided to not think about it and focus on preparing herself for the trip, sadly the pixies couldn't come because they grow weak in the succubus kingdom.

From what they told her, in the succubus kingdom there was sexual magic and energy which isn't good for pixies which cause them to grow weak and slowly die the longer there in the kingdom or surrounded by succubus or incubus... Jasmine felt bad for them but hoped that everything would be alright in the end for there trip, she would like to have another servant like the pixies and maybe a guard... But she would need to talk to Katsuki about that kind of request, he did have his own but it wasn't the same as having her own to tell secrets and things like that.

Soon she was guided by her alpha to the carriage that would take them to the succubus kingdom, once everything was set and everyone was seated... They left for the succubus kingdom, Jasmine smiled towards Katsuki before he spoke "I do hope you enjoy our time there... If there is anything you want there please let me know" he said making her smile and nod to his words as she made a mental note to do as he says, she then turns to look out to see her alpha's castle to see where she was living this whole time and gasped at it's beauty.

 If there is anything you want there please let me know" he said making her smile and nod to his words as she made a mental note to do as he says, she then turns to look out to see her alpha's castle to see where she was living this whole time and...

It was truly breathtaking, she turned to look at Katsuki who chuckled at her reaction "You shouldn't be surprised... This will become your kingdom once you are crowned my queen" he said making her blush and look away as he laughed once more at her reaction... After that the ride was filled with the omega asking him questions about the succubus kingdom which he was more than happy to answer so she knows more about the kingdom and not worry to do anything wrong there, at one point she heard someone say that they had now entered the sex demons' territory making her smile in excitement.

Katsuki was happy though... The fact that she loved demons and wanted to learn more about them was all he could ever hope for right now, she looked out and was surprised that everywhere she looked it was like a red light district full of drugs, alcohol, sex and fights... Katsuki moved to her side "As long as i'm next to you or someone I trust is with you... Nothing bad will ever happen to you" he swore making her smile and nod to his honest words, to her luck there were sweet shops and other shops outside from what she mainly saw which was a good thing in her head.

She kept a lookout for something she might want, Katsuki said he would get her anything she wanted and so she was going to see if there was anything she wanted, she was also distracted but what the succubus and incubus wear... It was short, sexy clothes and with incubus looking almost feminine... They wore dresses and things like that which amazed her greatly as she saw them walk around, Katsuki chuckled at her as he revealed that sometimes a human will be desperate for sex and summons one of them, after a round or two the sex demon will tempt and drag the human here and the human then becomes there meal until they die of old age or from an illness... It scared her a bit but she understood why humans agreed to come here in the end.