Studying and courting gift

Jasmine smiled as she closed another book, in the last three days she has been living in the kingdom of fire, Katsuki has made her learn and discover so much, she really loved being with him as he was so kind towards her... She wasn't even thinking about her classmates anymore and what she went through because of Lila, Katsuki was also to her surprise showing signs of attraction towards her... Which was mutual as she also liked him, she really liked him and not because he was a king or he was a demon... She simply liked him for who he is.

As a result she got excited to see him again, wondering what he had planned for her to discover and learn next, currently she was in her room relaxing with some snacks and tea that the pixie's had brought and prepared for her to enjoy while reading, she sighed as she moved to look out the window where the residents of the kingdom who were doing there own thing making her smile as she wished she could join them right now... But Katsuki had an important job right now and he asked her to stay in the castle until he returns making her stay inside up until now.

A black pixie flies over to her side with a soft smile "Do you want to take a walk?" she asked making her smile and nod, she stood up to go to her closet and pick out an outfit for a walk before getting changed and ready to go with the pixie's on the walk, the weather was nice and if she wanted she could eat outside and read a book out there if she wanted to do that "We get this weather a few times a month... So everyone enjoys it while they can before the weather changes" a silver pixie explained making Jasmine smile and nod as they walked outside while being greeted by guards.

They found a nice shady spot under a nice tree filled with lovely flowers to sit under and relax making them all happy, some pixie's left to grab her book and some tea and snacks making Jasmine smile and thank them, she looked around for a bit bef...

They found a nice shady spot under a nice tree filled with lovely flowers to sit under and relax making them all happy, some pixie's left to grab her book and some tea and snacks making Jasmine smile and thank them, she looked around for a bit before closing her eyes with a smile until the familiar scent of gunpowder and spice flew towards her, she looked to find Katsuki walking over which made her smile, she got up and ran over and purred as he hugged her making him smile "Having fun out here?" he asked making her look and chirp at him which made him chuckle.

Pixie's returned and he joined them under the tree, Katsuki moved and served Jasmine some tea and a slice of cake, they talked and laughed for a bit before a guard came to fetch Katsuki about something important that he was needed for, he nodded and stands up before turning to Jasmine "I will come fetch you from your room... I have a gift for you" he explained making her smile and nod, with that he walked away with the guard she watched them go inside before turning back to the pixies who smiled at her as they went back to relaxing together under the tree, Jasmine really loved this as this place was better then back home.

After a while, she began to feel tired and said she would take a nap in her room before Katsuki comes to get her for the gift he prepared for her, they got her inside her room and dressed her to go to bed for a bit "Thank you all for taking care of me" she said making them all smile as she drifted to sleep as they fly around to take care of the room and do a few other tasks before Katsuki comes to fetch the omega, they did wonder what he prepared for her though as it's not often that does something like this when humans fall down here.

A few hours later, Katsuki knocks at the door making the pixies open the door "Please wait a moment my king" a pink pixie says "She is still sleeping but we will wake her up now and get her ready to follow you in just a moment" she explained making him nod as the door closes on him, they woke the omega up and then guided her to get dressed once more so she can go be with there king who was waiting outside her room, when she opened the door to go see him, Katsuki smiled at the sight of the omega he fell for as she was dressed in such a cute outfit that he wanted to see her dressed in more outfits like this.

"Hello Katsuki, did I make you wait long?" she asked making him smile and shake his head, he watched her close the door to her room before leading her around the castle to take her to his gift... He hoped that he will have the strength to ask her to allow him to court her, he did wonder about her more... Like her class and why he has yet to be informed about a human falling into there domain at all, he also wondered if anyone in her class even cared that she was missing... But most of all he wondered if she was already being  courted by someone in her class making him look at her from the corner of his eye.

She looked amazed by everything going on around her, some creatures walked past them with a greeting towards Jasmine making her smile and chirp at them while talking to them before focusing back onto Katsuki, he chuckled towards her as it was cute to see her blushing while looking at him "Where are we going anyways?" she then asked making him smile towards her "To where your gift is... But were almost there" he explained making her nod as she tried to ask questions about her gift... But he kept quiet and simply told her to wait patiently to see it.

Soon they were in front of a door, she looked a little confused towards the door since she had no idea on what her gift could be "My gift... Is in this room?" she asked looked at the alpha still confused about this, he smiled and chuckled towards her making her look even more confused then she was before "Your gift... Is actually the room itself... But to be more precise... It's my gift to ask to court you officially" he explained making her eyes widen to his words as she slowly opens the door to the room that as he claims is her gift... And she was amazed by what was inside the room.

A gorgeous reading room! All to herself! She was so happy as she rushed towards a wall with so many books, she was so excited to start reading until she turned to the furniture in the room and began to sit on each of them

A gorgeous reading room! All to herself! She was so happy as she rushed towards a wall with so many books, she was so excited to start reading until she turned to the furniture in the room and began to sit on each of them... They were so soft and comfy!!! She loved the room so much, she turned back to the alpha... And saw how nervous he looked about the whole thing, she was certain that it was because he had said that this gift was to ask that she allows him to court her, she smiled and walked up to him and clung to his arm "Thank you for this lovely courting gift... And I cannot wait for the many courting gifts you have planned for me before my heat" she purred making her eyes widen and blush.

Boy was he in for it now... With a human omega becoming his queen... Things were going to get interesting...