The mating

Jasmine knew her heat was happening, she could feel it all over and her inner omega was so excited the closer they were to her heat, she was currently in her reading room with Izuku and Ochako to keep an eye on her... They also knew about her heat and wanted to be near while Katsuki was busy with what was going on the surface, from what she was told, miss Bustier only now reported her missing which had Katsuki order for her teacher to be lied to about a search being done while one who works in the mountain was told the truth.

Katsuki claimed that everything was alright... But she was nervous about being found before her heat, Katsuki was sadly at an important meeting while Jasmine was trying to focus on the book she was reading at the moment... But failed because of her heat "I... I need... My nest" she panted out making Izuku and Ochako quickly move to her side "Of course! Will take you to your room" Ochako explained as Izuku picked her up gently, she quietly whined for Katsuki but there was nothing they could do but have him be informed of her current location and wait for him to arrive to be with her.

 My nest" she panted out making Izuku and Ochako quickly move to her side "Of course! Will take you to your room" Ochako explained as Izuku picked her up gently, she quietly whined for Katsuki but there was nothing they could do but have him be in...

Some servants and guards saw them and asked if they needed anything for her and Ochako took care of requesting things or declining anything, once they got to her room the pixies quickly flew over to help them get her to her nest she was laid in he...

Some servants and guards saw them and asked if they needed anything for her and Ochako took care of requesting things or declining anything, once they got to her room the pixies quickly flew over to help them get her to her nest she was laid in her nest before moving around to get everything set in her room for her heat... While she hopes that Katsuki comes to her room soon, Ochako is making sure that food has been brought while Izuku makes sure that the omega is alright in her nest when Katsuki rushes into the room, Ochako, Izuku and the pixies all left the room as the omega whined for him, he quickly moved to strip and went into her nest where she was already naked and waiting.

"I'm so sorry it took so long for me to arrive" he whispered as she looked at him, it was clear that her heat had taken over now so his words weren't heard by her at all, so all he could do was give her pleasure... And his knot a few times before claiming her as his mate and making sure she carries, he hopes they have a pup together on the way after this he begins to kiss her anywhere he can reach until he gets to her soaked cunt making him growl before diving in like a starving demon, it caused Jasmine to squeal in pleasure while pleading for more from him which result in him shoving his tongue into her cunt, it caused her to tremble as she reaches her climax making him chuckle as he pulls away to see her twitching form.