Prom night is a bitch

“Shay! Wake up! We need to go shopping for prom dresses!” Roo shouted downstairs, Shay groaned rolling over smiling as her eyes fluttered open seeing Jack sleeping peacefully beside her a smile on her face seeing it hadn’t been a dream, he was actually back she snuggled closer to him feeling him move a bit soon his eyes had fluttered open.

“Morning” Jack mumbled sleepily.

Shay grumbled into his chest, he laughed quietly kissing the top of her head as he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her close as he laid on his back pulling her ontop of him, she grinned looking down.

“I have to go to the mall with Roo”

“Shay Bear” He whined kissing her lips lightly feeling his hand crawl up his shirt that she had worn to bed that night she giggled slightly against his lips pulling his hand back shaking her head slightly.

“No Barakat, I need a shower.”

Jack wiggled his eye brows.

“Shay!” Roo shouted.

Jack grumbled sitting up once he let me go, a smile tugged upon her lips as she kissed him lightly, “If I promise that you can help me zip up in the dresses will you come with me?” she asked scanning through her closet.

Jack grinned, “Well okay I guess.” He sighed.

Shay kissed his cheek smiling as she picked out an outfit she stepped down the ladder to leave Jack to finish getting ready remembering she had his shirt smirking, “Hey! My shirt” he whined.

“You’ll get it back once I get dressed”

Jack walked down the ladder moments later, “Fine” he groaned.

          Jack and Shay stepped out of Alex’s car once he had parked it in the schools parking lot he took a hold of her hand squeezing it looking back at Alex once he and Roo had stepped out.

“It’s a fucking Saturday and we’re at school at night” Jack shook his head.

“Let’s hope they don’t give us homework”

Jack laughed wrapping his arms around Shay, “Yeah no shit I’d rip it up in their fucking faces” he said.

“You and me both”

“Let’s go fucking party” Alex said leading Roo inside the building with Shay and Jack following behind as they stopped for pictures they took one separately then one of all four together for the year book.

“Alex!” Lisa shouted with a smile.

“ahahaha I’m gonna go vomit” Roo said.

“Hey Lisa” Alex said.

Lisa smiled wrapping her arms around his neck ignoring Roo his fingers never uninterwined with Roo’s as he used his free arm to hug her back.

“We should take a picture for memories”

Alex only nods as Roo tried to get away he only gripped her hand tighter as Roo just glared at them both, Lisa smiled after glaring back at Roo.

“See you inside the gym!” she walked away with her friends.

“This is going to be a fun night, not even five minutes and she managed to ruin it.” Roo mumbled with a sigh.

Jack and Shay glanced at each other he grinned reading her expression dragging her off inside the gym onto the dance floor.

Alex sighed, “We’re not going to see those two all night, care to dance?” he asked with a smile.

“Well my kind sir, I think that’s a fabulous idea.” Roo said tilting her head smiling his direction.