Parties and old friends

Shay walked inside the club with Roo she was wearing a blue dress with the V shape in the front a pair of converse shoes her hair slightly curled she glanced around as the music blared around them she noticed a guy wearing some dark denim jeans and a Dark blue long sleeve shirt she couldn’t help but to stare at him she bit her lip lightly shaking it off walking toward the bar.

“I could have sworn I just seen someone I use to know.” Shay said to Roo.

“Who?” Roo said looking around.

Shay bit her lip glancing over her shoulder after she ordered a drink, “The guy on the left wearing the blue long sleeve shirt with the black hair.”

“Well holy shit that’s Nick!” Roo smiled big and glanced at Shay, “Hey, no alcohol remember?”

Shay looked over again a smile on her face but glanced back at Roo, “But it’s just one drink it won’t hurt, and what should I do?” she asked.

Roo stole Shay’s drink from her, “No go talk to him.” She said giving her a light push with a smile putting the glass down.

Shay bit her lip, “But it’s been a long time, what if he doesn’t remember me?”

Roo downed Shay’s drink, “Trust me he’ll remember you, now I’m going to dance with strangers, good luck.” Roo wiggled her eye brows smirking as she walked away into the crowd.

          Shay lightly bit her lip walking over slowly tucking a strand of hair behind her ear once she had stopped there behind him reaching her hand out tapping his shoulder he turned around instantly smiling putting down his glass.

“Shayla hey, how are you?”

Shay looked down shrugging.

“Could have been better, how about you?”

Nicholas smiled, “I’ve been doing great wow I can’t believe it’s you, you’ve changed as time I saw you.”

Shay laughed, “I was 15 at the time, course I’ve changed we’re 19 now.” She felt his arms snake around her waist bringing her in for a hug she smiled wrapping her arms around his body burying her face into his chest. “But it’s good to see you.” She said pulling back.

“Yeah you too, hey are you doing anything tonight?”

Shay bit her lip, “I’m kind of here with my sister..”

“Think she’d mind if I steal you away for a little while?” He asked with his smirk, “It’d be good to catch up.”

Shay bit her lip a little shrugging, “We can always find her.”

Nicholas laughed; “We can try” he smiled.

Shay smiled as he lead her into the crowd she was looking around finally spotting her dancing with a stranger she chuckled leading Nicholas toward her she smiled stopping tapping Roo’s shoulder.

“Shay and Nikki” she smiled, “Good to see you again.” Roo said as she pulled him into a hug.

Nicholas laughed, “I see you still have that nickname for me, and it’s good to see you too.” He said hugging her back.

“You may change but your nickname will forever be the same.” Roo said as she pulled back, “Whatcha need?”

Shay bit her lip looking up at Nicholas, “I wanted to steal her away for the night too catch up, since she was with you we thought we’d ask if it was okay before we took off.”

“Yeah, no go ahead I’ll see you at home later unless I go home with this guy.” She pointed to the guy beside her, “I don’t know who he is but he’s hot.” She shrugged.