Christmas part 1

It was nearly Christmas time mom had went crazy and had the whole house decorated even our bedrooms with lights on the wall along with a wreath on every door upstairs, our brother was coming home for Christmas he was in college and worked for a major record labeling company Hopeless records we had talked to him about this group that we knew and wanted him to check them out while he was there, he said he would come to the next band practice, Roo and I were in the car parked in front of the airport waiting for him to walk out we were excited to see him because he didn’t show for Thanksgiving he got busy with work and stuff we were both jamming to the radio as someone knocked on Shay’s window we both looked up grinning seeing our brother standing there, Roo rolled the window down unlocking the doors.

“Hey bro! what’s crackin?!” Roo asked.

“Ask me after I take a shower, anything new happen? Did I miss anything?” He asked sliding into the back seat closing the door.

“Yes! Shay Bear here lost her virginity”

Shay blushed sliding down in her seat putting her head down.

“Did you lose yours too?”

Roo laughed staring at him in the rearview mirror and laughed, “No”

Shay busted out laughing staring at her, “That’s all lies! She did too don’t let her fool you!” She said still laughing.

Josh shook his head, “Am I meeting these two?”

Shay and Roo stared at each other, “Yes”

“Good, I can see if I approve of them” he grinned.

            “We’re home!” Roo shouted after taking her jacket off hanging it up grumbling as she tried to get the snow out of her hair that had started to come down once they got back to the house, Shay screeched from outside Roo raised an eye brow seeing Jack had attacked her and started laughing.

“Ahaha that was funny” Roo skipped into the kitchen.

“Jack you fucker” Shay grumbled pushing him off but laughed afterwards.

“Love you too!” Jack sang. “We’re about to have band practice Alex and I wanted you and Roo to come over” Shay stood up brushing the snow off her pants.

“Alright, I’ll get Roo and we’re going to be bringing someone else with us.”

Jack raised an eye brow, “Who?”

“Our brother. We’ll be there shortly” Shay kissed him softly on the lips he smiled into pulling away a little to soon.

“Alright, see you in a few Shay bear”

Shay smiled, she turned around walking inside the house.

“Roo! Band practice! We need to get Josh”

“Douche! Come on!” Roo shouted.

Josh grumbled walking down the stairs, “Where are we going?”

“Next door! To that band we wanted you to listen to” Roo grabbed his arm dragging him out of the house with Shay behind them, the music was playing already Alex’s voice could be herd all inside the house which sounded like they were finishing off a song as they got into the basement.

“ You're just a daydream away

I wouldn't know what to say if I had you

And I'll keep you a daydream away

Just watch from a safe place

So I never have to lose

You're just a daydream away