First Day

Roo woke up turning over to see Ian sound asleep next to her she grinned poking at his side as she straddled him, the light in Alex’s room was turned off only meaning he was still sleeping remembering how Alex had woken her up the previous morning.

“Ian, you gotta take me and Shay to school”

Ian made a muffled sound in his sleep, Roo grumbled remembering how he was always the hard one to wake up she jumped and bounced on him making him groan in pain, soon the light flickered on in Alex’s bedroom she smirked.

“You know some people are sleeping next door, keep it down?”

Roo looked up to see Alex with his messy bed hair she tried to hide the smile.

“It’s my house; I will do what I please. And besides I’m only trying to wake you up so you won’t be late for school, its Monday remember?” She smirked but squealed instantly as Ian pulled her down onto the bed she giggled.

“Ian” She moaned trying to get away.

Roo grinned kneeing him in the balls, “Roo” He groaned.

Alex groaned slamming his bedroom window shut.

            Shay turned over to see Cam not on the bed anymore but the floor he rose up fluttering his eyes open groaning, “Can you tell your sister and Ian to chill with the moans and groans?”

Shay grumbled hitting the floor, “Stop with the moans and groans Roo! Ian!” Shay yelled burying her head into her pillow, Roo smirked opening the attic door her head popping in moments later.

“I saw Jack shirtless.”

“What”?!

Roo busted into a fit of laughter, “I’m kidding! He was asleep, Alex woke up pissed off from the sounds we were making, it’s Monday we gotta get ready for school and look hot our first day at Tawson High!”

Shay groaned, “Cam you get up, take my first day for me”

“No, it doesn’t work that away Shay Bear I sleep”

“But Cammie can you at least ride to school with me?”

Cam sighed, “Fine”

            Shay smiled happily jumping out of bed stepping over Cam skipping toward her boxes she picked out a blue shirt, with a rainbow that said ‘Dance or Die’ with a pair of dark jeans and converse shoes he green bracelet Cam had given her before they moved he had on one that also matched she walked down the ladder into the bathroom taking a quick shower washing up a little dried off fixed her hair and makeup slipping into her clothes walking back out and up the attic.

“Nice choice Shay”

“Thanks” Shay grinned finding her blue converse shoes and her bag she wanted to take to school, “Alright I think I’m ready”

“You think?” Cam smirked.

“Shut up Cam, come on”

“Love you too Shay” He mumbled following her down the ladder meeting up with Ian and Roo moments later they all walked down the stairs hearing sounds in the kitchen they made their way to only see their mom.

“Hey momma bear!” Roo smiled.

“Ian! Cam! I didn’t know you guys were here!”

The two boys stared at each other, “We gave the girls a surprise visit yesterday” she smiled.

“That’s nice, how long are you two staying?”

“three days”

“Good, you can keep the girls out of trouble.”