Halloween Party at the Gaskarth's

“Roo! Are you going to the party still?!” Shay shouted down from the attic as she got ready

“I don’t have anything to wear!”

Shay raised an eye brow, “What about that one costume from last year’s Halloween school dance?!”

“You cannot use a costume twice!”

“When it comes to desperate measures like this, you can! Alex is hoping you show up!” Shay shouted looking out the window seeing people were already arriving next door.

“That name is banned!”

Shay sighed as she slipped on her dress grabbing her shoes walking down the ladder, “It’ll be fun Roo, don’t let Alex stop you from going. You never know what may and may not happen if you don’t come.”

“Fine, but you have to lace me up and help me with the blood.”

Shay laughed a little and nods, “Alright. Jack said he needed to talk to me when we arrive, he’s making me nervous.” She said walking into Roo’s room to help her.

“You know that guys already in love with you, he doesn’t hide it very good.”

Shay blushed slightly, “I think I might be in love with him too, I’ve been thinking our brother is in the music business, we need to hook the guys up when he comes home their pretty good.” She said.

“Nawhh little Shay is growing up, we could record one of their songs I could do my magic.” Roo said.

“Shay laughed a little, “Hey that can’t happen!” Cameron yelled. “She can’t grow up!”

Shay laughed, “I done grew up the night I lost my virginity Cam” He started fake crying making her laugh more. “I’m sorry Cammi”

“It’s all good, he just better treat you right or I’ll fucking hurt him”

“Have I told you that I love you?” Shay asked looking his way.

Cam grinned, “Love you too Shay!” He sang as he walked up the ladder, Shay shook her head laughing.

“I’ll miss those two when they leave” she said.

“I will too, our adopted brothers”

Shay nods, “They really are” she said finishing up with Roo’s costume smiling as she finished applying the blood. “And done, I can picture Alex’s mouth hung open when he sees you” she said with a laugh.

“Let’s hope he doesn’t drool, and we can’t forget Jack being all over you once you step inside that house, miss I’m going to get laid tonight again”

Shay laughed a little, “I wish I knew what Jack and I were I know he likes me I like him but he hasn’t asked me out yet, I’ll have to control him tonight.” She said with another laugh hearing the music starting up at the house.

“Alright, let’s go party with two hot guys” Shay grinned.

            Roo and Shay walked out of the bedroom skipping downstairs nearly running into Cam and Ian, “Hey don’t mess up the blood!” Roo glared.

“Gothic Angel? Nice choice” Cam grinned.

“Roo, I need to talk to you” Ian grabbed her hand dragging her into the kitchen.

“Okay, no compliments for your other sister I guess that’s cool”

“Sorry Roo! Yours looks nice too!” Cam yelled, Ian laughed a little as he got Roo into the kitchen away from Cam and Shay he looked at her a second.