2 months... too long

It’s been two months today marked the day when the guys would be coming home the girls were both sound asleep now days they would either be sleeping in the living room or in one of their rooms together waiting, counting down the days as they go to school having to face Lisa every single day along with the memories they had together with the guys, sitting in Taco bell was never really even the same without them there it was boring and dull.

Shay’s alarm sounded off with the Radio playing she groaned hitting the snooze button but immediately figured out why her alarm was on that Saturday morning she shot up a grin spread across her face.

“Roo wake up” Shay shook her gently hearing cars next door.

“No, five more minutes”

Shay looked out, “But Jack and Alex are home” she said grinning widely.

          Roo shot up jumping out of the bed rushing down the stairs, “Be careful!” Shay could hear their mom shouting at them both but they ignored it rushing out of the house both girls jumping into Jack’s and Alex’s arms, Roo and Alex tumbled onto the ground. He laughed.

“Whoa, hey” he said. “Maybe we should leave more often there Jack”

Jack smirked pressing his lips against Shay’s, “I think so too” he answered.

“No!” Roo shouted. “Never again!  Missed you too much!” Roo said tightening her grip around his neck once he stood up fully, he laughed kissing her lips softly a second.

“Good because I missed you too, but snuggles and sleep sounds good right now.” Alex yawned a little bit.

Jack rolled his eyes, “Pfft have your snuggle time, fuck sleep. No I had that wrong.” Alex busted out laughing.

“Yeah, go have fun fucking Shay! We know you want too!” Alex shouted as he got onto the porch still carrying Roo.

Jack smirked flipping Alex off as he walked into Shay’s house, “I have Roo for that Jacky!” He shouted before the door closed making Jack laugh leading her up the stairs pulling down the stairs to the attic climbing up them once they were both inside Jack brought the door back up closing it turning his full attention to Shay.

“I’ve missed you” Jack said wrapping his arms around her waist.

“You’re never leaving again” Shay mumbled, Jack laughed quietly biting his lower lip lightly.

“About that-“

“No, please don’t tell me you are leaving again”

“A few more months”

“I’m not letting you” she said burying her face in his chest.

She could feel the vibration of his laugh, “You knew this was part of making my dreams come true Shay bear.”

“I know, just shut up and kiss me”

Jack laughed pressing his lips against her own he pulled back a moment throwing his shirt off pressing his lips back against her own.

          Alex lead Roo into his bedroom closing the door a smile across his face walking over wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her close his lips pressing against her neck, “I missed you.”

“Being gone for two months, you better have” Roo smirked.

Alex pulled back and laughed, “And I also realized something” he said kissing her forehead trailing small kisses everywhere he could.

“And that would be?”

“That I love you” He smiled.

“I think it’s safe to say I love you too” Roo smiled.

Alex wiggled his eye brows, “Really? We should celebrate then.” He laughed a little bit.

“WE should. What did you have in mind?”

Alex laughed as he looked into her eyes, “Oh I’m thinking of a lot of shit we could do together right now.” He said. “But I guess I’ll let you chose.”

“If you let me chose there’s only one option, so ladies first.”  Roo smirked.

Alex glared at her, “Last time I checked I’m not a girl so ladies first” he laughed a little bit with a grin.

“Bet you didn’t miss this” Alex laughed raising an eye brow looking at her as she said that wrapping his arms fully around her pressing her body close to his kissing her softly on the lips moving back toward the bed pushing her down gently hovering over her pulling his shirt off throwing it onto the floor.