Making up

Jack and Shay walked back inside hand in hand raising an eye brow noticing Alex was soaked, “What the fuck happened to you?” Jack asked.

Alex shook his head slightly, “I don’t want to fucking talk about it, are you two ready?” he asked.

“Yeah”

          Jack and Shay were standing at the front door she was nuzzled into his chest his arms wrapped around her, “I don’t want to go home” He said quietly.

“Then don’t, my parents aren’t here it’s just Cam and Ian and I know they don’t care who stays and they won’t rat us out.”

“Why are we standing out in the cold for?” Jack asked.

Shay giggled walking inside with Jack behind her she laced her fingers with his own as she met up with Cam, “They did the nasty!” Cam shouted seeing that they had sex hair.

“And we’re going up for round two” Shay smiled slightly walking up the stairs with Jack hearing Cam laughing as the front door opened he stopped.

Roo glared at them not saying a word she only stomped upstairs slamming her bedroom door shut in time to see the light flickering on in Alex’s room only meaning he just got in she walked over huffed as he walked inside slamming the window shut and closed the blinds laying back on the bed sighing heavily.

~~

Shay fluttered her eyes open a smile crept upon her face, her nose touched Jack's very own his arm was draped over her stomach she pecked his lips lightly.

"Jack, baby."

He only moved closer nuzzling his nose into the crook of her neck.

"Let's go make cinnamon toast"

Jack whimpered only meaning he was now awake a smile crept on her lips again.

"Good morning" he mumbled.

Shay bit her lip lightly, "Good morn-" she was cut off by his own pair of lips against hers.

"Now we can have some cinnamon toast." Jack said hovering Shay with a grin jumping out of bed with his messy hair slipping on a pair of sweats he had left a few nights ago and a t shirt.

Shay threw the covers off standing up running her fingers through her hair lazily walking over to the dresser pulling a pair of pajama shorts on and a tank.

"To the kitchen" 

Shay and jack climbed down the ladder nearly bumping into Cam.

"Hey cammie!"

"Someone had a sleepover"

"I did, it was nice"

"I'm sure it was" he smirked.

"Shut up"

Shay and Jack were in the kitchen Jack had his arms wrapped around her waist as she put the cinnamon toast on the plates she turned moments later after finishing up wrapping her arms around his neck a smile on her face as his lips pressed against hers but immediately pulled back as Roo walked into the kitchen Shay grabbed her plate taking a bite of her cinnamon toast.

“Don’t stop on my account”

Shay looked at her, “What happened last night?”

“Alex was kissing Lisa in the lock rooms I turned on the water soaked them both cause heaven forbid I’m happy for once.” She sat down.

“That explains why he was soaked” Jack said after taking a bite of his food.

“Did you let him explain anything?” Shay asked just as someone started knocking on the door.