Toxic Valentine [All Time Low fic]

I know all of you may get confused from the same names i keep using but rooxbear and I like these names so we're going to continue using them and no it doesn't have anything to do with the other three fics we have up this is just a totally different one :D          

Enjoy!!

 All cars were packed up the u haul had done gone the two sisters sighed as they stared at the house one last time, Shayla turned around to get inside the car as their dad walked down the sidewalk.

“We’ll see you two in a few hours stay close and don’t get lost”

“Dad, we’re fine we have the GPS” Roo said.

“I know, just be careful.”

Shayla and Roo got into the car once the doors were closed both girls buckled up Roo turned the radio on waiting for her parent’s too leave the driveway so she could back out herself, Blink 182 started playing a smile on both our faces we both got along we had nothing to fight about, we kept each other’s secretes we didn’t have the same crush on the same guys we both had somewhat of a different taste but I think what brought us together had to be the music we both had the same taste in music, we had gone to a few concerts with friends from school we weren’t popular we didn’t really code ourselves as what we were, we were just us.

            The car ride took a good 5 to maybe 6 hours to get to our new home in Baltimore, Maryland. Once we arrived Roo had parked the car in front of the house it was two story three bedrooms, two baths we stepped out of the car closing the doors pulling our shades up staring at each other.

“How do you girls like it?”

“Are there any cute guys?” Roo asked with a grin.

“We didn’t ask” Their mom said as she closed the passenger side door.

Roo gasped, “You always ask if there are cute guys, that’s like the first rule of moving to a new town.”

“Go pick your rooms” The girl’s mother smirked at them handing roo a box of her stuff.

“Just remember every town has that 1 percent of hot guys and I’ll be damned if it’s this town.” Both girls looked over at their neighbor’s house when music started playing they then looked at each other.

“Guess we moved next door to a band.”

Their mother said walking into the house.

“So much for sleeping at night” Shay said grabbing a box from the truck, “Not bad though.”

“I wonder if their hot” Roo mumbled stepping inside the new house.

“God let’s hope they are” Shay said out loud as she started up the stairs with her box wiggling her eye brows seeing an attic door grinning putting the box down jumping for the rope hanging pulling the stairs down walking up poking inside.

“I call dibs! Dude this is huge!” Shay said outloud.

“Lemmie see!” Roo climbed up then crawled inside it was just the right size for a bedroom that would leave the last room on the second floor as a guest room for family or friends whenever they visit.

“Mom! We founded Narnia!”

“Have fun!”

            The girls soon climbed down jumping down off the ladder grins across their faces as they skipped down the stairs humming, a few boxes and an hour later Roo was getting kind of annoyed not that they were bad but they were really good but she wanted different music so she opened her car door and turned on the radio.